Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Armour sets and weapons for Rogues level wise.

I just recently started playing Celtic heroes and decided to play as a rogue. I've noticed a lot of lux shops and item shops with tons of rogue items, including ones for quests.

So this got me really confused and just wanted to know which armour sets and weapons to buy and which ones to avoid.

I'm currently with a duskshadow armour set at level 49. Sorry I'm just a huge noob and am really confused in this game.

Re: Armour sets and weapons for Rogues level wise.

you shldnt bother with lux stuff at early levels,just keep duskshadow and try get some jewellery that adds skill points.
at level 60 start unlocking warden armor it good.at lvl 105 meteor armor.anf if you buying lux stuff prolly buy poison offy from lvl 100 lux guy
Thanks that makes things easier. Should I spend gold on ancient armour set in stonevale farm?
I would recommend holding out for the Warden gear. You’ll start picking up pieces of it soon and disks shouldn’t be too hard to come across. You wouldn’t really have the ancient armor long enough for it to be worthwhile even if it is a marginal upgrade.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com