Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Level 120 - RATE ME!

What is a good number for attack? Im rocking about 2k at the moment
well, theres no actual good amount of attack, just get as much as u can by getting gear, but i myself dont use gear that is just for attack, my attack gear includes dmg or skills pts and etc.

check whats ur maximum amount of attack not including gear (including wep tho), so if for example, u can get ur ability to 1200 (1200 attack), +50 from met dagger or +300 from adamant dagger, thats pretty much the maximum u can get by using ur ability (ability wont work ofc without the wep), then try to get as much attack u can get beyond that, if u can get 1.5k attack including the adamant dagger, that means u have 500 attack bonus from ur gear, which is a great bonus at ur lvl mostly considering u dont have aggy drops like brace

i think 2k attack is more than enough for ur lvl, thats a great amount at the time being, also at ur lvl its not as important as it is for lets say 150+ who need it for dl bosses as well.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Valid points, I'll see what my attack is at without the gear.
Also i like the extra attack because with a wep like the andemant dagger (so slow...) a miss/ parry/ evade is devastating (if it occurs frequently)

One more thing, I've been leveling with another rogue around my level (give or take a level) using a met dagger, axe and haste ring, and i frequently get the kill over him (about half the time) so if the haste doesn't effect it by that much, id rather spend the gold on some lux or lixes.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

A 3 i don't know anything bout rouge builds but i domore damage than you and I'm a lvl 111 dps warrior and could easily 3-5 shot you
It's apparent that you know nothing about rogue builds. Of course you could easily kill him, a rogue's leveling build is awful in PvP. Most of his damage is coming from skills which explains his low damage; he is also using a dagger which has much lower physical damage than any weapon a warrior uses. Please only comment on things you have knowledge on.
SilentDagger
Level 172 Rogue
Rhiannon

A 3 i don't know anything bout rouge builds but i domore damage than you and I'm a lvl 111 dps warrior and could easily 3-5 shot you
This is without any gear (except my mainhand dagger)
To show my attack.

I out- dpsed a rogue my level that used the midnight talisman, a reaper ring, met dagger and axe of triumph.

As far as health goes, this isnt my pvp build, this is a build for leveling on the blackstones- which i find works really well

I use a dagger of slaying in conjunction with this and with the rest of my gear i can almost double my melee, increase my health by a ton and get my energy to <600
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

I out dps rouges often since i going full dps
if you dont know anything about rogue builds, why are you here?

And you've never gone up against me so your point is invalid. This is NOT a pvp build, it is designed for maximum afficiency in leveling, so i drop some health and streangth for dex to get more out of my skills.
If i wanted to attract posts like yours i wouldve posted in general discussion "my pvp rogue, anyone out there think they can out-dps me?"

And tbh, dps worrior is an oxymoron without the words "worst" or "not"