Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Level 120 - RATE ME!

low dmg considering u got adamant dagger, i got more with met one

well overall its decent, get better charm the evasion sucks, i would also higher health to 2k at least at lvl 120
i would also get rid of the poison brace, either dmg or resist, i suggest physical dmg/good stat ones (15 15 15 wyrms arent hard to get, wyrmfang recommended as it adds 15 str vit and dex)
also if the other brace is resist or low dmg one, get rid of it
i would also sell the energy regen ring, not worth to waste that slot on useless rings, i suggest energy brace instead (either the ow or lvl 100 one)
Funny story... I just traded my mist and bracelet for the new level 100 ammy, i am working on upgrading those again soon.

As far as damage im full skill spamming. I do not rely on melees what-so-ever, though i use ademant because it adds that extra bit if i ever melee
i would really suggest leaving the skills spammer thing, im not a fan of relying on skills only, its not the same as auto, and as a rogue, although the fast cooldown, with such instant casting, u hit often enough that u can do lots of melees between skills, no need to skip melees with lvl 1 skills or stuff like that just to be skills spammer, its really useless, another reason why i dont support rogues using spears as they think its the best to skip as much melees as they can, but the point is having that high melee

i highly suggest using haste, fast dagger with good dmg (met like i do, i myself got around 800 dmg with met dagger), the faster the wep will be, the better elemental gear u should get (i would suggest the axe offhand if u can handle losing the dagger), that way u will have ur mostly instant cast skills that arent being affected by melee dmg + very fast melees that do decent dmg
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

^^ the best thing a rogue has is skills...
Skill rogues get lock, kill faster and level faster
skills rogues use melee as well, they dont skip all melees, full auto rogues wont win thats for sure, but skipping on ur melee by using useless skills that only lower ur dps is useless, i suggest using ofc skills build but still using ur melee, mostly with fast daggers and mostly since hes lvling not bossing

Who ever said i skip melees?
Ofcourse i dont, but i dont use haste because i use a trick where you can say melee, apply riposte, reset you melee timer then attack instantly.
In that case i have a set melee speed so the ademant would be better.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

Who ever said i skip melees?
Ofcourse i dont, but i dont use haste because i use a trick where you can say melee, apply riposte, reset you melee timer then attack instantly.
In that case i have a set melee speed so the ademant would be better.
i dont suggest those tricks, relying on if the tricks will work or not isnt the best thing, i myself got the same trick with my warcry, not always works, it can even glitch and also waiting for the cooldown to wait isnt always the best (+if u cast ur riposte just for melee timer but u also cast it for it's effect, what will u do when u need to reset ur melee timer but the timing for riposte isnt that good?)
i still suggest haste, u can land more hits while using all of ur skills at the same/faster time, those tricks wont make ur speed as high as it is on haste, mostly not the dps, and yes spamming skills and tricks to avoid the melee speed or 'set melee speed to adamant dagger' prob means u also skip some melees, just so it'll fit the adamant's speed, although u could just use haste and met wep and believe me u wouldnt need to set anything.

^ i have tried this out over a long term! and you are right! the haste makes a huge difference. Ill get the gloves (because i still wanna keep my skill rings) when i break my aura.
I am a Moderator Need any help? Private message me here or send me a mail in-game, Liviticus on every world.

^ i have tried this out over a long term! and you are right! the haste makes a huge difference. Ill get the gloves (because i still wanna keep my skill rings) when i break my aura.
if u can, get the ring, worth the gold, and u will need the aura of frozen and met at ur lvl, until u get anc beastbone which is better

and not just haste from items, faster wep with good dmg gear (i love the combo of met dagger with lvl 100 axe, its insane, the dmg is great for my rogue's lvl and the speed is amazing), haste elix ofc if u elix and u havent used this (although u could leave that one until some point, i myself dont use hastes on my rogue)

and mostly since i know that instant cast trick, using a skill such as warcry for me to instantly hitting a melee, it doesnt always work, sometimes it even glitches me a bit, and melee is faster than cooldown (even for u as a rogue with all ur instant casts, u got faster melee), so cant rely just on tricks, melee maybe isnt the best for all carrow and etc. bosses as they got insane defence, but it matters a lot for lvling, plus if u can get pretty high attack u will still be able to land enough hits to higher ur dps with melee