Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bloodthorn Wishlist

My point regarding skill points isnt in regards to sharpshot alone. Sure its very easy to max sharpshot especially now that we have t10 quivers however what skills do you potentially need to drop points in to make up those points to max? Lets say you max the ideal skills of ss ls barbed dbl sharpen and steady. Would you have enough skill points to max all of these or would you need to draw points from other skills to make these up. If you have enough to max them then for sure a bt ring would be better otherwise a gele ring would become very much a necessity

Also add points into focus 0.0 i may have shed a little tear reading that. I have my energy all covered with a lvl 6 silver wolf as well as my dragon. Spamming restos just goes along with maxing out a dps build. Combos also help a lot with increasing max energy. Anointed aswel is a nice energy boost so hopefully i wont ever have a need for focus :p
Ya I had problems writing the part about focus lol. But it’s still a possibility. Ik right now I’m def energy starved, but just Throwing that possibility out there cause everything else will be soft capped with gear alone.

As for skill points. Dual cruel barbs gives a ton for sharpen and can throw on a hotswap ring for more freed points. 45 in steady. Double stays at 42. And sharpshot up to 44. Leaves plenty for longshot and possibly light heal depending on your level. But as for barbed I don’t even bother with it, the dmg isn’t worth the skill points. But at that point u can swap the heal for barbed if you wanted. All in all should have plenty of skill points.

Yes they may know about it, but personally I see it as a glitch because they removed the original hotswap ability where u could swap and keep cooldown. And only by the use of glitching the swap system does it work. So I don’t use it as otm never intended it to be used like that. Hopefully vr will fix it because if they didn’t mind it being used they would have never changed it and just let us hotswap cooldowns without the glitching to make it possible.

I agree with u whole heartily z. I also feel they added the low energy issues in so that a person is required to spend mass plat items to be able to dish out the dmg the gear allows. Or else they would have regen on end game boss items.

As for the bt neck vs runic it would probably come down to testing between them before a final call can be given between the two. And would require the build above before testing. One way or the other it’s gonna be insane damage.
Server: Danu since 2011
Clan - Ascension
Sockthief -- Level 227 Ranger
Siegengine -- Level 182 Warrior
Stinkysock -- Level 180 Rogue

My point regarding skill points isnt in regards to sharpshot alone. Sure its very easy to max sharpshot especially now that we have t10 quivers however what skills do you potentially need to drop points in to make up those points to max? Lets say you max the ideal skills of ss ls barbed dbl sharpen and steady. Would you have enough skill points to max all of these or would you need to draw points from other skills to make these up. If you have enough to max them then for sure a bt ring would be better otherwise a gele ring would become very much a necessity

Also add points into focus 0.0 i may have shed a little tear reading that. I have my energy all covered with a lvl 6 silver wolf as well as my dragon. Spamming restos just goes along with maxing out a dps build. Combos also help a lot with increasing max energy. Anointed aswel is a nice energy boost so hopefully i wont ever have a need for focus :p
Ya I had problems writing the part about focus lol. But it’s still a possibility. Ik right now I’m def energy starved, but just Throwing that possibility out there cause everything else will be soft capped with gear alone.

As for skill points. Dual cruel barbs gives a ton for sharpen and can throw on a hotswap ring for more freed points. 45 in steady. Double stays at 42. And sharpshot up to 44. Leaves plenty for longshot and possibly light heal depending on your level. But as for barbed I don’t even bother with it, the dmg isn’t worth the skill points. But at that point u can swap the heal for barbed if you wanted. All in all should have plenty of skill points.

Yes they may know about it, but personally I see it as a glitch because they removed the original hotswap ability where u could swap and keep cooldown. And only by the use of glitching the swap system does it work. So I don’t use it as otm never intended it to be used like that. Hopefully vr will fix it because if they didn’t mind it being used they would have never changed it and just let us hotswap cooldowns without the glitching to make it possible.

I agree with u whole heartily z. I also feel they added the low energy issues in so that a person is required to spend mass plat items to be able to dish out the dmg the gear allows. Or else they would have regen on end game boss items.

As for the bt neck vs runic it would probably come down to testing between them before a final call can be given between the two. And would require the build above before testing. One way or the other it’s gonna be insane damage.
They should keep CD swaps as it actually adds an element of skill rather then tapping one button after another
Hi

They should keep CD swaps as it actually adds an element of skill rather then tapping one button after another
I'm not sure I'd consider it a skill as it's quick button pushing also
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

So your saying video games aren’t skill also? They are clicking buttons
Hi

So your saying video games aren’t skill also? They are clicking buttons
Do I consider sitting on my couch pressing buttons a skill? No.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue