Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Haste ring for Rangers, Yes or No?

I'm a level 174 Ranger and was considering buying a Haste ring which adds 30% Speed to attack. Am I too late to join this bandwagon? Is it just a waste of money at my level? Is there something better which I should go for now that I'm this level?

I have a conundrum. I'm saving for a new AMMY at the moment. But I'm also considering the Haste Ring. Should I just wait and get the new ammy, or go for the Haste Ring? I know that I'm going to have to drop some gold on a 180 quiver soon, but that's 6 levels away and I want to add to my attack now.

Oh, I'm a Dex Ranger with a little STR thrown in, so I guess I'm kind of a Hybrid Ranger. Mostly Dex though.

Thanks in advance! Cheers!
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

Re: Haste ring for Rangers, Yes or No?

When leveling and bossing are you using haste lix? If yes, a haste ring is less of a priority at the moment. If no, I'd strongly recommend getting one.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.

I'm a level 174 Ranger and was considering buying a Haste ring which adds 30% Speed to attack. Am I too late to join this bandwagon? Is it just a waste of money at my level? Is there something better which I should go for now that I'm this level?

I have a conundrum. I'm saving for a new AMMY at the moment. But I'm also considering the Haste Ring. Should I just wait and get the new ammy, or go for the Haste Ring? I know that I'm going to have to drop some gold on a 180 quiver soon, but that's 6 levels away and I want to add to my attack now.

Oh, I'm a Dex Ranger with a little STR thrown in, so I guess I'm kind of a Hybrid Ranger. Mostly Dex though.

I'd rather level up to 180 and get the 180 haste quiver.
220+Ranger
220+Mage
Plz add autoplay!

I'd rather level up to 180 and get the 180 haste quiver.
This^ if you do not have a spectral reaper ring
Wattzon of Sulis