Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Soloing 5 Start General Gron

Not an exciting video by any means but the other day I was bored and wanted to see if I could solo a 5* General Gron. Took a couple try's to get a strategy down but once I did I was able to finish him off.

I did not need to use any Health Pots, but I did need to use Armor, Defense, Attack and Haste Lixes. The haste and attack is because the first time I tried without he raged and then things went bad very quickly. Took a bit over 13 minutes.

youtu.be/hK_e2NnhqC0

Re: Soloing 5 Start General Gron

Solo Prot next 8-)
While tanking Prot "Base" is probably doable with a few druids. The issue would be keeping agro.

I have a few times tanked all the room adds during the fight when we only had one warrior on. That went quite well.
you tanked unox 6 well that one time. Until a certain tank finally showed up only to steal aggro and ruin your fun...
bolas and entangle gather quite the aggro
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Solo Prot next 8-)
While tanking Prot "Base" is probably doable with a few druids. The issue would be keeping agro.

I have a few times tanked all the room adds during the fight when we only had one warrior on. That went quite well.
you tanked unox 6 well that one time. Until a certain tank finally showed up only to steal aggro and ruin your fun...
Yes I tanked it for a good 5 to 6 minutes before a certain tank "Bobs Alt" came and ruined my fun.

Yes I tanked it for a good 5 to 6 minutes before a certain tank "Bobs Alt" came and ruined my fun.
oh ya, that was me :lol:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at