Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

EDL Bow vs Shadow/Void Gele Bow (ATK)

#1
Hey rangers,

Since Gywdion does not have a shadow/void gele bow yet with attack, I was wondering if any veterans want to share their opinions on this if they own one.

Obviously the Gele bow would be uncontested for non-chaos mobs so my primary concern was regarding chaos mobs.

Is the damage and skill too much for divine 2k divine procs?

Thanks!
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: EDL Bow vs Shadow/Void Gele Bow (ATK)

#2
LeGenDzZ wrote:Hey rangers,

Since Gywdion does not have a shadow/void gele bow yet with attack, I was wondering if any veterans want to share their opinions on this if they own one.

Obviously the Gele bow would be uncontested for non-chaos mobs so my primary concern was regarding chaos mobs.

Is the damage and skill too much for divine 2k divine procs?

Thanks!


Not from experience, but from speaking to those who have Both. Use the edl bow
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: EDL Bow vs Shadow/Void Gele Bow (ATK)

#3
Use void lunar bow on 205 210 edls.
Void solar bow on 185 195 edls, not that anyone really kills those.

Use void bow on prot and edl bow on whatever else.

I would always use edl bow over a shadow gele bow on chaos boss
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: EDL Bow vs Shadow/Void Gele Bow (ATK)

#4
Ventius wrote:Use void lunar bow on 205 210 edls.
Void solar bow on 185 195 edls, not that anyone really kills those.

Use void bow on prot and edl bow on whatever else.

I would always use edl bow over a shadow gele bow on chaos boss

Why the void bow on prot and not EDL bow?

My primary concern was its skill and how it can cut autos, prot being a boss with lower defence this may seem counter-intuitive.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: EDL Bow vs Shadow/Void Gele Bow (ATK)

#5
LeGenDzZ wrote:
Ventius wrote:Use void lunar bow on 205 210 edls.
Void solar bow on 185 195 edls, not that anyone really kills those.

Use void bow on prot and edl bow on whatever else.

I would always use edl bow over a shadow gele bow on chaos boss

Why the void bow on prot and not EDL bow?

My primary concern was its skill and how it can cut autos, prot being a boss with lower defence this may seem counter-intuitive.


Smart rangers don't use the gele bow skill.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: EDL Bow vs Shadow/Void Gele Bow (ATK)

#6
Aileron wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote:
Ventius wrote:Use void lunar bow on 205 210 edls.
Void solar bow on 185 195 edls, not that anyone really kills those.

Use void bow on prot and edl bow on whatever else.

I would always use edl bow over a shadow gele bow on chaos boss

Why the void bow on prot and not EDL bow?

My primary concern was its skill and how it can cut autos, prot being a boss with lower defense this may seem counter-intuitive.


Smart rangers don't use the gele bow skill.

You'd think they'd make it insta cast but all the skills had to have a long animation :roll:

Hoping a ranger who has used both of these bows to finally reply because one is around the corner in Gwydion :lol:
Wattzon of Sulis

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests