Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Lvl 180 shop bow vs Deslpoiler Bow

#1
So I'm about to reach 180 and am thinking of which bow to switch to, 180 shop bow or the 180 despoiler bow.
180 shop bow - 150 pierce, 600 bow ability, 3226 speed
Despoiler bow - 170 pierce, 300 ranged combat, 3250 speed, +400 dmg to longshot

I going full str build at 180 so which one would help me more?
Image


Vini, Vidi, Vici (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar
An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, and evil for evil - Rei Ogami

Re: Lvl 180 shop bow vs Deslpoiler Bow

#3
flame1striker wrote:So I'm about to reach 180 and am thinking of which bow to switch to, 180 shop bow or the 180 despoiler bow.
180 shop bow - 150 pierce, 600 bow ability, 3226 speed
Despoiler bow - 170 pierce, 300 ranged combat, 3250 speed, +400 dmg to longshot

I going full str build at 180 so which one would help me more?

Shop bow and don't go full str
Image

220+Ranger
220+Mage
boymclir wrote:Plz add autoplay!

Re: Lvl 180 shop bow vs Deslpoiler Bow

#5
flame1striker wrote:So I'm about to reach 180 and am thinking of which bow to switch to, 180 shop bow or the 180 despoiler bow.
180 shop bow - 150 pierce, 600 bow ability, 3226 speed
Despoiler bow - 170 pierce, 300 ranged combat, 3250 speed, +400 dmg to longshot

I going full str build at 180 so which one would help me more?


Despoiler bow defiantly. Only an idiot would get the normal bow, less damage. Its not like ur gonna be doing raids a lot.
Nuada:
King - 223 warrior (BT helm)
Best DPS warrior in Nuada

BobTheMage "Swaps are DPS loss"
Looking to join Danu to fail Dino
Ignoring everything zKills has to say

Re: Lvl 180 shop bow vs Deslpoiler Bow

#6
I had both at level 180, I favored the despoiler. For levelling, you don't need the 600 attack from the shop bow.
the extra pierce makes your damage higher with despoiler, so even if it didn't have the other stuff I'd use despoiler over shop anyway. The longshot and ranged combat is a bonus
Secret 225 Warrior
iBurn - 220 firemage
Thalric - 200 druid
Emlyn - 220 ranger
MrJones - 221 rogue
NotACamper - 190 Ironic Troll Murderer
Image

Re: Lvl 180 shop bow vs Deslpoiler Bow

#7
chronus22 wrote:I had both at level 180, I favored the despoiler. For levelling, you don't need the 600 attack from the shop bow.
the extra pierce makes your damage higher with despoiler, so even if it didn't have the other stuff I'd use despoiler over shop anyway. The longshot and ranged combat is a bonus

Longshot and ranged combat are useless to him since he's going strength build. He needs the bow ability on the shop bow.

The ability will add 600 attack and 60 damage, equal to the boosts given by a low tier oblivion ring, the best ring in the game for his build.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Lvl 180 shop bow vs Deslpoiler Bow

#8
Loco cola wrote:
chronus22 wrote:I had both at level 180, I favored the despoiler. For levelling, you don't need the 600 attack from the shop bow.
the extra pierce makes your damage higher with despoiler, so even if it didn't have the other stuff I'd use despoiler over shop anyway. The longshot and ranged combat is a bonus

Longshot and ranged combat are useless to him since he's going strength build. He needs the bow ability on the shop bow.

The ability will add 600 attack and 60 damage, equal to the boosts given by a low tier oblivion ring, the best ring in the game for his build.
even a full str ranger should be using sharpshot steady aim and sharpen weapons. All boosted by ranged combat. Also the 20 pierce of despoiler bow adds a lot more damage than the 600 bow ability. For leveling at 180 if you have 3k attack that is plenty so the bow ability really isnt that important.

I would be using despoiler all the way over vendor bow
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Arawn
Ventius - some level 227 noob in badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dogswarrior and 4 guests