Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gear Question

I'm a 200 ranger with a slight gear dilemma. I'm currently using a Gara Frost Set, but would like to know if I should switch over to Runic Ammy+Gara Storm Charm. Thoughts?
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

Re: Gear Question

I would definately make the switch :D especially if you have a spare oblivion or valour ring to replace the gara frost ring
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

The reason it is better is because of the attack. At raid bosses they all have really high defence so the best way to counter this is stack up on attack. The runic valour ammy and a skain storm leaf misc add a total of 550 attack, 240 elemental and 145 str add an oblivion ring in and thats another 600+ attack and 60+ str. Put this up against a gara frost set, 300 str 300 dex 200 elemental and there is a huge difference.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Adding on to the original question, I now have Runic ammy, storm charm, and 3 valour rings. Stuck with the storm ammy and ring for now, but I also have a +10 sharp/rapid mord ring that I'm hot swapping. Should I keep the storm set? With it equipped I have 300 less attack, but 100 more stat damage. Should I use the set if I'm going to level, and Runic ammy on bosses?
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

I would definately make the switch :D especially if you have a spare oblivion or valour ring to replace the gara frost ring
I'm just wondering. On any boss apart from necro would you use the 100 poison damage misc or would you use the stormleaf misc
Hi

I'm just wondering. On any boss apart from necro would you use the 100 poison damage misc or would you use the stormleaf misc
I would use the poison on hrung, mord, some legacies and use the stormleaf for the rest
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I would use the poison on hrung, mord, some legacies and use the stormleaf for the rest
What if u had dg, godly prot attack braces and a void moon
Hi

What if u had dg, godly prot attack braces and a void moon
But nobody on any server has those? Dg one or two rangers have, nobody at all has 2 godly prot attacks and nobody has ever gotten a void moon helm, but even in that circumstance I would still use the same misc. I feel as though you're just on this forum for the purpose to troll
Wafflez.
(|%}^=