Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Stargem str ammy(skill+600attck) OR Runic Pendant (240heat dmg)

Only 400..? I have over 1500 str lol

And to say that the stargem ammy is best period is simply not true. Both ammies are great. Both have their pros and cons and the runic ammy gives you best bang for your buck.
its true. What i was saying that he might have very mediocre gear as a full dex so he may only have 400 str (ur gear will be far superior). I think stargem gets the edge but both are great u are right
I got 1095 str full dex.
congrats bro. Want a medal?
Hi

Only 400..? I have over 1500 str lol

And to say that the stargem ammy is best period is simply not true. Both ammies are great. Both have their pros and cons and the runic ammy gives you best bang for your buck.
its true. What i was saying that he might have very mediocre gear as a full dex so he may only have 400 str (ur gear will be far superior). I think stargem gets the edge but both are great u are right
I got 1095 str full dex.
i have 1610 dex and 1580 str as hybrid build. Works for me :p
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

I got 1095 str full dex.
congrats bro. Want a medal?
I don't think that the sarcastic response is appropriate. He is asking for help and as a result is providing stats so that those commenting can provide better help...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

And I've seen people sell their stargem for runic and felt it was one of the best decisions they made.-. Runic is a great ammy.
Runic stats:

240 heat damage
300 attack
300 defence which doesn't matter much during lock battles as boss is mostly tanked

--------

Stargem stats:

120 cold damage
200 attack
200 strength = 70-85 damage, more if you have low strength
+ 600 attack skill that lasts for 15 seconds
+ 60 HP regen and 40 energy regen, which will save you quite a bit of energy lix and pots, heck even prevent you from dying in crunch situations.

------

Head to head. runic vs stargem:
Damage - 240 vs 190 Runic wins but 50 damage is not a whole lot
Attack - 300 vs 200 + 600 for 15 sec skill, great for lock battles Stargem wins
Sides - 300 defence vs regens Stargem wins

I personally feel the regens and the skill make it a better army, you economize more and are slightly better during locks.
Wattzon of Sulis

Regen hardly helps at eg imo.

Ur still going 30 secs with 100 less attack on stargem.

It's basically like comparing burst to balanced. For raids balanced is much better.
i like the regen on stargem. I havnt bought a resto for my ranger in well over a year and dont use them. Saves me tons of gold.

The damage diference is that small that it doesnt really matter. 40 damage on eg is what? 2 damage? Lol

Tbh i wouldnt care about 100 less attack for 30 seconds. Cast the skill along with edl wrath if you wanna get the most out of it. Also averaged out it is a constant 200 attack from skill and it then adds more overall.

Im assuming You both (curry legendz) have 4k+ damage and atleast 10k unlixed attack so if we are being completely honest, the difference between both is not really noticable. 2 more damage to autos or 0.02% accuracy increase lol

Ultimately, it really does come down to personal preference as to which ammy is better
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple