Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Arrows

Having to buy individual arrows is horrible, and overly expensive. The arrows arent THAT good to be charging 4 gold per arrow, or having to go through 4+hrs of quest just to get 5 arrows.

I just finished the Icicle Arrow quest and was rewarded 5 Icicle Arrows (Cold Dmg: 2, Weight: 5, Dex Req: 10) and it took me 4.5hrs of killing grey wolves in hopes of respawning a Frostfang Wolf, in hopes that it will drop 1 fang and I can collect 5 of them. Over the course of the 5hrs of killing I got:

5 Frostfangs
25 Ruined Hide Scraps
35 Wrecked Grey Wolf Pelts
40 Grey Wolf Pelts
30 Fine Grey Wolf Pelts
4 Pristine Grey Wolf Pelts
4 Wolf Meat (?)
0 Exp
0 Gold

Absolutely ridiculous. I am afraid to even use the damn arrows because it takes 1hr of work to get 1 arrow.

Bodkin and Broadhead arrows are equally useless, and way too pricey.

Devs, please just bump the price to 1000 gold for unlimited arrows or something more worthwhile.

Re: Arrows

Hey we just updated the arrows so you get more for the quest and they do more damage and are cheaper - let me know if that helps at all.

Any other suggestions? For example higher spawn rates of quest mob etc please let us know and we'll work on it!

Thanks

I am not a ranger but buying arrows is unfair to the class as no other class needs to buy stuff like that. What if you have arrows drop that are say unlimited use or unlimited for 3 days or something. I dunno

I think it's fair if they will be switched like the offhand dagger off the rogues/ shield of mage/warrior. They also add bonuses why not make infinite for ranger? Is there a good point of doing this. Maybe it's more realistic but shooting infinite normal arrows isn't realistic too so... ?

I think they should change arrows to the same way of offhand dagger but also make it harder to find then.
Follow me & keep in contact :D
Instagram
The Tavern Discord Server

IMHO, I like the offhand weapon idea like the rogue. This could be an expensive weapon option or a boss drop. I hate messing around with constant refills and I just don't use the arrows.
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

I decided to play with the arrows that I collected to see if they would be helpful. First I found that I was able to beat the fire-knight with the arrows. This is an enemy that I was always close to beating but never could because I would run out of energy or health before he was killed. (I didn't use potions)

I can see how they would be helpful. The one issue that I had was that I would get ready for the fire-knight, switch the arrows and a lower enemy would pop up forcing me to waste the arrows on the lesser enemy. (Luckily I had plenty because players have been giving me arrows *Thanks Wolf) Anyway I would like to be able to either equip an arrow permanently like an offhand weapon or be able buy a huge amount of arrows and not have to worry about them until I run out. *There should be a warning when you run out.

Thanks!
Crom: Raven3 Arawn: Raven, Nightingale Sulis: Raven4, Rhianon: Raven5

Hi there

All the arrows were increased in damage although this may not show up in the description until the update - also they were made cheaper in the vendors and the quests are easier and give more arrows.

Also in the next update there are also quivers which give infinite arrows and better more damaging arrows that drop from enemies.

I hope this will help a bit.