Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Impressive stats

Most dg bp rangers probably get that easily. Even without bp, with decent necro rings and mord helm it isn't too hard to reach those stats
If i had dg bp id have about 4.3k damage and 11k attack. I am best geared ranger on arawn. I think my helm and necro rings are decent but still very hard to get those dtats without more dg :)
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

It is attainable with simple gear. Lux ammy, event charm, proto braces (majestic tier attack ones that add strength and dex, they drop very frequently) , Lux rings divine damage ring and atleast one majestic necro ring also a low tier mord helm that adds attack. ASSUMING FULL EDL AND WEPS.

This simple set of gear will allow for 4K damage and 11k attack (sharpen and steady req.). No Dg required, no excess of necro rings, no skain sets no over the top mord helms or high tier proto braces. Lots of thought went into this btw. Also the kicker is that you keep your divine damage ring while having the high attack.

These gear set is very specific btw. It's not just any Lux gear, the Gear compiled for this build compliments itself. it took a while of messing around with swans formula

It is attainable with simple gear. Lux ammy, event charm, proto braces (majestic tier attack ones that add strength and dex, they drop very frequently) , Lux rings divine damage ring and atleast one majestic necro ring also a low tier mord helm that adds attack. ASSUMING FULL EDL AND WEPS.

This simple set of gear will allow for 4K damage and 11k attack (sharpen and steady req.). No Dg required, no excess of necro rings, no skain sets no over the top mord helms or high tier proto braces. Lots of thought went into this btw. Also the kicker is that you keep your divine damage ring while having the high attack.

These gear set is very specific btw. It's not just any Lux gear, the Gear compiled for this build compliments itself. it took a while of messing around with swans formula
That's not really simple gear. I can think of a lot of players that don't have access to necro and proteus gear. I fail to understand the point of your thread.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue