Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Full dex auto ranger

Actually, I wonder if the damage added from a full dex max level sharpen weapons and steady aim would be enough to counter the damage lost from this. Can someone check this with full edl on?
No it doesnt make up it
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Actually, I wonder if the damage added from a full dex max level sharpen weapons and steady aim would be enough to counter the damage lost from this. Can someone check this with full edl on?
No it doesnt make up it
Yup. It's good but the difference is still greater as compared to a str build.

Right now I use dbl steady sharpshot long and bolas. It's a good build tbh, and I have about 850 str due to gear only now and about 1200 dex. I like it because not only is it great on bosses but great on leveling as well. the high dex adds a good deal of defence and attack, which also helps on bosses.

Now idk if this would work for everyone out there but hey feel free to try it out. To do this well you'd kind of have to dump all points into dex while having gear boosting the other stat.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

My ranger is full Dex and has been for a very long time, I find the build amazing for bossing and soloing! Beat all clannies on bosses if I'm lixed up coz I barely miss a hit. Plus the added bonus of the extra dex on steady/sharpen/light heal(if you use). I have 9.7k attack and 3.7k damage and 3.5k defence unlixed. I'm also full auto build, don't use any damaging skills at all and that's including double shot.
Rangedassasin
226+ Ranger - Full EDL Armour. EDL Mainhand/Offhand
Rikimarro
222+ Druid - Full EDL Armour. EDL Main hand/Offhand. Main Char.
Raven Spike
219+ Rogue -Full EDL Armour.
Elementz
217+ Mage - Full EDL Armour. EDL Weps

Proud Guardian of Novalis.

My ranger is full Dex and has been for a very long time, I find the build amazing for bossing and soloing! Beat all clannies on bosses if I'm lixed up coz I barely miss a hit. Plus the added bonus of the extra dex on steady/sharpen/light heal(if you use). I have 9.7k attack and 3.7k damage and 3.5k defence unlixed. I'm also full auto build, don't use any damaging skills at all and that's including double shot.
Nice stats, what gear do you use?

Nice stats, what gear do you use?
Full edl including weps, trailblazer set, reaper ring, 2 oblivion rings, imp hrung brace
Rangedassasin
Rikimarro
Raven Spike
Elementz

Swap that trailblazer brace for a prot and use divine dmg ring instead maybe? And assuming your charm is a skain storm/gara blade?
Getting ahold of a decent prot brace is the hard part as they a few and far between lol Aye my charm is a gara blade. Have godly and mighty Oblivion rings which add a hella lot and as far as the trailblazer i think its the best lux set otm have made for quite some time
Rangedassasin
Rikimarro
Raven Spike
Elementz