Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How to be a Professional DPS Ranger

Bear mount is pretty sensible for a ranger in DG for survivability. I'm not full DG yet just missing greaves and boots but you wouldn't know it from my gameplay. Full dex auto ranger is my build. I use gear that maximizes my damage,strength and attack. Wolf pet; 2xOblivion rings,reaper,divine ring,runic ammy,double shot cool down charm, a Godly cruel barb and Imperial Raining Arrows Gelebron bracers. Be sure to get some nice Proteus swap rings for sharpen and steady. That's what works for me in my clan, which is EXTREMELY competitive when it comes to who gets kills and bragging rights. RANGER CORP!
Is that why you lose kills to a rogue who uses a bladeleaf set and runic valour rings?
Attachments
1513165138175.jpg
1513165138175.jpg (22.78 KiB) Viewed 13718 times
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

You love trolling and talking about me everywhere you go, I find it flattering. Why are you hating on a ranger thread kid, do you have a Professional DPS Ranger? Not to mention Mord is 9/10 times a rogue kill even a scrub one like Crimson gets one day in the sun, it's the games mechanics. How about the embarrassing defeats xxDecimatedxx keeps giving your rogue in the castle...sucks to suck doesnt it? Warrior pvp is a joke, step your game up and get off this thread when grown men are talking, you have bosses and pvp matches to lose.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

You love trolling and talking about me everywhere you go, I find it flattering. Why are you hating on a ranger thread kid, do you have a Professional DPS Ranger? Not to mention Mord is 9/10 times a rogue kill even a scrub one like Crimson gets one day in the sun, it's the games mechanics. How about the embarrassing defeats xxDecimatedxx keeps giving your rogue in the castle...sucks to suck doesnt it? Warrior pvp is a joke, step your game up and get off this thread when grown men are talking, you have bosses and pvp matches to lose.
Hmmm, trash in pvp, let's seeee:
https://youtu.be/ad4gpu1qIHo
Lmao why so salty, yes I admit I lost once against a level 170s rogue that's a vit stacked on his pvp build with a sunshard ammy he has, well yea I got 3k hp on my rogue so it's not surprising to lose against him.... remember this thread is about DPS not pvp, also it's a place for professional rangers, not ones who lose kills to weak rogues and warriors, enough misguiding people around you, but I wouldn't like it when people are looking in forums for them to find wrong advice by someone who doesn't know how to play his class

If you complain about rogues getting mord kills then what about the warrior you always made fun of their DPS?
Not to mention I came at 90% :)
Attachments
1513172219919.jpg
1513172219919.jpg (74.54 KiB) Viewed 13697 times
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

I know how you feel, shame when someone is always talking about you, especially in clan chats.

Yeah I know, "triggered" right? Tell Velocity to watch his mouth and you shouldn't be using the "C word" when referring to Decimated, he's a "D word" who eats your lunch. Not to mention Baleno should know I didn't use food to beat you, that was easy, but I did use it to beat Skinless who happens to be a beast and a real warrior. Stop derailing this thread.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss

Yeah I know, "triggered" right? Tell Velocity to watch his mouth and you shouldn't be using the "C word" when referring to Decimated, he's a "D word" who eats your lunch. Not to mention Baleno should know I didn't use food to beat you, that was easy, but I did use it to beat Skinless who happens to be a beast and a real warrior. Stop derailing this thread.
No clue why you're bringing line convos to DPS forums, still doesn't change the fact you lose kills to warriors and weak rogues much to call yourself a professional ranger, so please, stop misguiding rangers :)
The Expendables

YouTube:

Why do you insist on exposing yourself as a misinformed youth? I've never lost to a warrior especially yours, unless it was an Urchaid. You were crying on forums just 24 hours ago, just stop looking for attention. There isn't an active warrior,rogue or ranger that can beat me on Fingal...just stop lying already kid.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss

Why do you insist on exposing yourself as a misinformed youth? I've never lost to a warrior especially yours, unless it was an Urchaid. You were crying on forums just 24 hours ago, just stop looking for attention. There isn't an active warrior,rogue or ranger that can beat me on Fingal...just stop lying already kid.
He literally posted a screenshot of proof that he beat you on his warrior with you in group........

You boys are slow for real, that screen shot shows one of two things. I was late to Mord,and/ or he didn't help in priest respawn. But honestly Baleno...just dont,mk,don't lol.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss

You boys are slow for real, that screen shot shows one of two things. I was late to Mord,and/ or he didn't help in priest respawn. But honestly Baleno...just dont,mk,don't lol.
Late what?
1513176771830.jpg
1513176771830.jpg (71.26 KiB) Viewed 13657 times
This screenshot was taken as soon as i started, can tell I just started skills rounds, plus I always help on adds, it's you who everyone knows that doesn't help on adds and uses camouflage instead of bolas so you don't gain any adds aggro so you don't lose kill yet you still lose :)
The Expendables

YouTube: