Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: How to be a Professional DPS Ranger

There isn't an active warrior,rogue or ranger that can beat me on Fingal...just stop lying already kid.
Right, ragemoose, adro and alpha log occasionally just to make you lose kills and show you your value, it's a real shame for a ranger with almost full dg set and a blood set plus all imperial and godly gear to lose a kill to a rogue woth 0 dg and lowest tier raid drops, also to a warrior he always made fun off... the he comes and spreads his false advice to make more failure copies of him lol
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I've never lost to a warrior especially yours, unless it was an Urchaid. just stop lying already kid.
Wish I took more pics :)
1496686977175.jpg
1496686977175.jpg (200.56 KiB) Viewed 12586 times
Who would do adds when there is 3 tanks, lame excuse
1496686982596.jpg
1496686982596.jpg (165.69 KiB) Viewed 12586 times
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

Just stop lying man, I've never used camouflage, always kill adds, get kills all day long, and you idolize me. Look at how you've come to a thread that had nothing to do with you just to talk with me. Obviously whatever the circumstances of those fluke screen shots were you took it because it was a moment of pride for you, I never screen shot kills or I'd run out of memory. I mean come on look at your YouTube channel. The most viewed video is of me training you in pvp, of course you only show the rounds you won which is to be expected but you admit it's 50/50 from the beginning. I'll never stop being your hero Agent, let's end all this back and forth about how awesome I am and be pals again.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

Just stop lying man, I've never used camouflage, always kill adds, get kills all day long, and you idolize me. Look at how you've come to a thread that had nothing to do with you just to talk with me. Obviously whatever the circumstances of those fluke screen shots were you took it because it was a moment of pride for you, I never screen shot kills or I'd run out of memory. I mean come on look at your YouTube channel. The most viewed video is of me training you in pvp, of course you only show the rounds you won which is to be expected but you admit it's 50/50 from the beginning. I'll never stop being your hero Agent, let's end all this back and forth about how awesome I am and be pals again.
Most viewed vids, I don't really see where you are included
Screenshot_20171213-181949.png
Screenshot_20171213-181949.png (154.08 KiB) Viewed 12578 times
Agree I'm not the best dueler, I wasn't the one bragging all day about being pvp boss, I only recorded our duels because there was nothing else to record, bosses all over and over got lame, along with lixing videos, also recorded them to show you how weak you are, also because we were friends, not till you exposed uour real personality..
The Expendables

YouTube:

Nah I'm good you stole gear, harbored platinum hackers in your clan and your credibility is even more damaged on Fingal than it was on Donn. I'm done, I've extended the olive branch...back to business as usual now. See you on the sidelines at the next Mord,Necro,or Proteus little buddy.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

Nah I'm good you stole gear, harbored platinum hackers in your clan and your credibility is even more damaged on Fingal than it was on Donn. I'm done, I've extended the olive branch...back to business as usual now. See you on the sidelines at the next Mord,Necro,or Proteus little buddy.
Stolen gear, y'all do is accuse, I need 1 proof if you could provide it...
Plus I never played and progressed in donn, max I reached was level 60 and was a pvp toon, you could ask all donn players tbh...
Don't get me started on clans and idk which plat hackers you talking about, or you're just trynna change topic of the fact you think you're too strong yet you lose killa all the time then trynna teach people your bad builds, keep em to yourself please because it's a shame for a ranger to lose prot kills all time to 2 rogues...
I see why you didn't include Hrung, dls and edls :), 4 mord clan kills here already :) on to more!

You still aren't the best ranger of Fingal in anyway, should see all kills you lose to unforgiven, a ranger with no single royal + gear or mord helm, he's the best Fingal ranger imo...

I mean, you're ego is up to the roof, who in the hell calls himself a Rangers Corp 6* Boss or whatever, did you tell everyone that you tell rangers not to bid on the gear you want, and like sheep they listen to you because you're the general, but when they want something that you want, you never pass but take it to yourself....

Pathetic..
The Expendables

YouTube:

1. Unfo is not the top ranger dps on Fingal.
2. No one class or player gets kills on everything and sometimes loses a kill that they would normally get to someone else.
3. Mages, warriors, rogues, rangers, and I think even a druid has gotten a kill on proteus and other bosses. Maui got a kill on proteus. That doesn't mean that toon is better dps than adro or a ranger on proteus.
4. Adro is overall the top dps on Fingal.

5. I'm not sure what any of this last page has had to do with increasing ranger dmg.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

2. No one class or player gets kills on everything and sometimes loses a kill that they would normally get to someone else.
3. Mages, warriors, rogues, rangers, and I think even a druid has gotten a kill on proteus and other bosses. Maui got a kill on proteus. That doesn't mean that toon is better dps than adro or a ranger on proteus.

5. I'm not sure what any of this last page has had to do with increasing ranger dmg.
Unfo is the top DPS ranger, you barley log and never in lock groups so please...
I know not every class gets kills on everything, I admit that and everyone should, not like that big ego head who thinks he's the best, coz he ain't, and never will be, no one's too strong to get every kill, and I think every op player has admitted that, lex not included...

Yes the post had something to do with increasing ranger DPS,: "Don't take a losers advice."

Tyvm
The Expendables

YouTube:

Unfo is the top DPS ranger, you barley log and never in lock groups so please...
I know not every class gets kills on everything, I admit that and everyone should, not like that big ego head who thinks he's the best, coz he ain't, and never will be, no one's too strong to get every kill, and I think every op player has admitted that, lex not included...

Yes the post had something to do with increasing ranger DPS,: "Don't take a losers advice."

Tyvm
There's no need to insult anyone. But unfo is not the top dps ranger in Fingal. He's good dps. But he's not the top. We're talking about a player that would get into rogue lock groups at necro when a melee player needed cold ward so he could get gold. We're talking about a player that never helped with adds compared to other rangers and etc. Casey, lex, leld, unfo, Khal, etc are all good rangers and could contribute to this thread. Each have their strengths just like many rangers on many servers.

And you're right that I'm not logging a lot right now due to real life stuff.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue