Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Endgame Dps Guide For Necro

This short guide will cover what is in my opinion the best possible dps setup for an endgame ranger at necro. I believe Rangers have an edge at this encounter over an equally geared rogue. Not only can they do slightly better dps, staying out of the aoe lifesteal range makes them the most efficient dps class. In other words, they will bring necro's hp down faster than any other class.

However in order to be the best class here, one will need to use the correct gear. It's not all about having the most dmg as some might think. The best gear is generally what adds both dmg and attack, and also items that boost attack greatly (ie reaper ring).

Ideal gear:
- Weapons: EDL bow and quiver
- Armor: EDL armor mixed w/ doch gul attack pieces
- Helmet: Doch, str/attack or dmg/attack Mordris helms

Ideal Jewelry:
- Necklace: valor necklace/stargem
- misc: stormleaf charm
- Brace #1: Majestic+ Orphic attack brace>godly dmg/attack hrung
- Brace #2 Same as brace #1, but also, quickswap a doubleshot necro brace
- Ring #1: Reaper ring (or oblivion if no reaper)
- Ring #2: Divine dmg ring or oblivion
- ring #3: Oblivion Ring
- Ring #4: Oblivion Ring

Using the gear above and correctly quickswaping a necro brace will usually be enough to win the kill against rogues regardless of what stats are being used. That being said i still think there are ideal stats for this boss. This area is where most will likely dissagree with me but I will try to explain why I think it's best.

Ideal build:
- stats: (300) str, rest in dexterity
- skills: Steady aim, double attack, (let another ranger cast sharpen on you)

Necro is a boss with very high pierce resistance. With very solid lures, pierce will still be reduced by a factor of 7 or more. Meaning that extra 600-1000 dmg gained from using a full str build will be reduced to only 60-100 extra real dmg on the boss. However to gain that 60-100 you must sacrifice around 1.3-1.5k base attack. Fully lixing will mean an extra 2k attack or so using these stats. Following my own logic, it's debatable as to whether a high tier oblivion ring trumps the new divine ring.

The reason attack gives so much dps is due to a Rangers super high divine dmg. With EDL skill active, unresisted dmg goes up to 1250-1350 depending on ring choice, and this will make up around 80% of your total auto dmg. Due to unresisted dmg taking up the majority of total dmg it's better to focus on increasing the chance of an auto then to try and buff the 20-30% dmg coming from pierce. EDL quiver skill is the main advantage a ranger has over rogue, as it gives up to 20k+ potential dmg compared to a rogues 10k.

Plat items:
- heroic haste, heroic attack, super attack pot, heroic energy regen

Summary: Doing everything correctly will result in a build with around 13k and up to 16-17k attack and 3.6-4k dmg.

Re: Endgame Dps Guide For Necro

One problem I have quick swapping a double attack brace
When I do it with mine I unequivocal the brace and when I read equip it the 20% gets added on to the total time so it's useless unless having it on full time

Example
I equip the brace and cast I unequip the brace at 25% (nothing changes) I equip the brace against around 45% it goes back to like 30% recast
World Danu
Clan Ascension (We Are 170 req) APPLY AThttp://www.ascension.pw
Enterage 226 Ranger
Magic Mike 215 Mage
Enters Magic 171 Druid in progress
Kalii 141 Warrior better tank then rich :P

i dont know how much super attack pot adds but goodluck getting 16-17k attack

my build is not ideal for necro as i have a poison skain set but replaced with an ice or fire one i would say that would be superior to the gear you listed above..
I use imperial and royal damage/attack hrung braces, (no higher tier available to me) a majestic oblivion ring, mighty oblivion ring and a reaper ring a long with my poison set. i have full edl armour quiv and bow with a shadow helm of victory. (800 attk 150 strength 1250hp)
Aceliral - 220 Ranger Sulis
Aurax - 210 Rogue Sulis
Aretha - 220 Mage Sulis
Auraliax - 158 Druid Sulis
Auralox - 120 Warrior Sulis

General of 1337

Celtic Heroes YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfl1es ... l__tXsKlSg

enterage wrote:One problem I have quick swapping a double attack brace
When I do it with mine I unequivocal the brace and when I read equip it the 20% gets added on to the total time so it's useless unless having it on full time

Example
I equip the brace and cast I unequip the brace at 25% (nothing changes) I equip the brace against around 45% it goes back to like 30% recast

You need to have the brace equiped before you cast the skill. After you have casted the skill youcan swap it out and it wont effect the cooldown.

If you equip the brace after you have casted the skill it wont affect your cooldown either.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Arjunlite wrote:End-game Guide for Rangers:

Make a rogue

:lol:

Well for Necro, ill choose a ranger over a rogue ;)

@OP, if you are suggesting Doch helm for Necro, then you wont need this guide. i think if your clan can gather enough conflux items to make DG armor it probably means your clan is already too OP for Necro, even without DG items.
Last edited by Aileron on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Arjunlite wrote:End-game Guide for Rangers:

Make a rogue

:lol:

Imo ranger is far more fun than rogue. And like aileron said, for necro id take ranger over rogue any day
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple