Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Strength or Dex?

Im a level 224 eg str ranger. My stats are:

Str 1120(1870)
Dex 5(310)
Foc 10
Vit 10(655)

I use edl bow and dl quiver. With oh skill my damage is 4.5k and lixed my attack is 10.7k. My skills are steady aim, sharpen weaps, bolas, dbl shot and rapid shot. Spares in heal and have a royal gele lh ring that i fast swap to heal. Gear is skain bladeleaf set, 2 majestic prot attack braces, royal oblivion ring, runic haste ring and 70 divine damage ring. I have around 7.5k health and i use this build for leveling bossing and eg. Even with this small buff to dex I would never switch my build.
Last edited by Ventius on Mon May 09, 2016 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Im a level 224 eg str ranger. My stats are:

Str 1120(1870)
Dex 5(310)
Foc 10
Vit 10(655)

I use edl bow and dl quiver. With oh skill my damage is 4.5k and lixed my attack is 10.7k. My skills are steady aim, sharpen weaps, bolas, dbl shot and rapid shot. Spares in heal and have a majestic gele lh ring that i fast swap to heal. Gear is skain bladeleaf set, 2 majestic prot attack braces, royal oblivion ring, runic haste ring and 70 divine damage ring. I have around 7.5k health and i use this build for leveling bossing and eg. Even with this small buff to dex I would never switch my build.
Swapping your skain charm for a gara version, and forgetting about light heal during bossing will increase your DPS.
Wattzon of Sulis

I dont use heal at bosses. Regen lix does me fine. More for running to edl if my health gets low and for dailies and bounties
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Why the heat set? Aren't you better off using a garanak blade/skain storm charm along with runic heat neck and another decent ring?
For DPS yes but some people prefer some survivability over DPS
Oderint Dum Metuant.

Im currently a hybrid of strength and dext due to the fact I dont have all the items I need. You should be going towards a strength build though. They are a lot better. Dext build is pretty good for rangers lower leveled.
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important

Im currently a hybrid of strength and dext due to the fact I dont have all the items I need. You should be going towards a strength build though. They are a lot better. Dext build is pretty good for rangers lower leveled.
Dex build later on isn't bad for leveling either. Usually by casting longshot sharpshot and dbl I managed to knock a 3-4* around my lvl down to 40-60* hp. It does eat up energy though. I swapped to str build though because its overall better for bossing. Skills like longshot and sharpshot hit decently as a dex build on normal mobs but on bosses for me at least they hit 500ish. And in skill page sharp reads 5000 dmg about while long reads 7000
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Isn't that why he's using lightheal?
I dont use heal at bosses. Only running between edls and bounties/dailies. Blade set adds 350 vit which i think is lots lol. Im the only ranger in res using a str vit set that ik of. Maybe im wierd. Maybe not. But i like it better than my frost set.
Arawn
Epona
Belenus

RIP badabing

Isn't that why he's using lightheal?
I dont use heal at bosses. Only running between edls and bounties/dailies. Blade set adds 350 vit which i think is lots lol. Im the only ranger in res using a str vit set that ik of. Maybe im wierd. Maybe not. But i like it better than my frost set.
I find the frost set better. The blade set is nice for the vit and the attack added from charm but id prefer str and dext. Plus the energy added from frost ring.
Whats better then Celtic? Something called life I heard....
Epona
225 Ranger
217 Rogue
220 Druid
216 Mage
216 Warrior
Real life is more important