Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Strength or Dex?

Strength ranger is for spear

Dex ranger is for bow

I do believe they sell books that let you change stats and skills setting.

Rofl

What noobs here, lol.
No. A ranger can use a STR or DEX build regardless of weapon, but ranger's DEX based skills are the worst skills of all classes on this game, that's why most end game rangers will go STR not wanting to tolerate the slow and weak DEX skills but resorting to attack, damage and haste elixirs.
Wattzon of Sulis

Strength ranger is for spear

Dex ranger is for bow

I do believe they sell books that let you change stats and skills setting.

Rofl

What noobs here, lol.
Wow... Just wow.
Ranger lvl 215
Android,Fingal

I use a midnight ammy, +75 str ring, +10 rapid ring, haste ring and an imperial firefang(45dmg) ring. Im using lizard king bow and lvl 100 quiv. Am I better for a dex or str build???

Ima str ranger with bow and it's far more superior than being a lvl 198 dex ranger. I have over 1200 str and like 250 dex 10 focus and 370 vit. Over 2.7k dmg and over 4k atk. My focus never runs out or even gets low. My skills are steady aim, sharpen weps, rapid shot, bolas, double shot. I feel like I'm leaving a skill out but pretty sure I'm not.

Ima str ranger with bow and it's far more superior than being a lvl 198 dex ranger. I have over 1200 str and like 250 dex 10 focus and 370 vit. Over 2.7k dmg and over 4k atk. My focus never runs out or even gets low. My skills are steady aim, sharpen weps, rapid shot, bolas, double shot. I feel like I'm leaving a skill out but pretty sure I'm not.
My ranger is the same build except I use camo instead of light heal.

My ranger isnt end-game and for lvling (power lvling without hastes) I use double shot, bolas, sharpen, steady and rapid. Due to his 1585 dmg at lvl 122 and a mage with fire/pierce lure he doenst need a haste.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I'd go full dex, and have lux boosting damage, so since I'm level 200 I have a total of 3-4k hp (mostly from lux and gear) ammy, since the new orstara dex ammy give energy I got the strn (adds 100 heat, 200 stern, 1k hp) misc: sun fire claw (or I guess the icecrystal hp brooch would be good to) bracer is the level 190 Yule dmg brace, and (I have second one open bc I got nothing for it) but get hrung dmg brace, rings 2 runic Valour rings and 2 aggy godly ring(or hrung dmg rings) bow dl or level 200 one, offhand level 190 haste arrows, maxing sharpen wep, steady aim, double, camo, and rest into light heal (swap light heal ring and dmg ring when healing) and rapid shots. (Gives me 22.5 seconds) the dex makes skills better and the dmg from lux make double shot decent, and you get Stren adds. Imo I think it's a well rounded set up