Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Quit playing as a ranger while you still can

Rangers aren't the worst class.

The worst class is obviously Rogues but don't take it from me, let's see what the best rogue has to say about this matter!
This is monkey balls rouges class not worth playing anymore it's like you killed us level 40s have to train on lvl 20s you know why because everyone though we was some all powerful class I'm like what when I'm doing this new quest I get killed by a alemaster jonun and Im level ****** 26 it's like lvl 20 I already have low hp like all rouges does.now we have low attcks we can't use sneaky attck because you guy fuk it up with the new long distance folo I try to do a sneak attck and I get hit rigth away I'm like what then when I do hit I only do a 70 I used to do
A 100 or 150 and then the double dagger suks balls it doesn't add any speed to your hits and the 1 or 2
Extra damage thing going on suks this is my point rouge was like a brownie and your like nice brownies taste good and everything till you just notice it was **** and brownies are never eaten again same
As
Rouges
Just
Get
Rid
Of
It
If
It's
Worthless
Thanks
For
****** up
A
Decent
Game

To dev team
So much Passion. Discuss.

Rangers aren't the worst class.

The worst class is obviously Rogues but don't take it from me, let's see what the best rogue has to say about this matter!
This is monkey balls rouges class not worth playing anymore it's like you killed us level 40s have to train on lvl 20s you know why because everyone though we was some all powerful class I'm like what when I'm doing this new quest I get killed by a alemaster jonun and Im level ****** 26 it's like lvl 20 I already have low hp like all rouges does.now we have low attcks we can't use sneaky attck because you guy fuk it up with the new long distance folo I try to do a sneak attck and I get hit rigth away I'm like what then when I do hit I only do a 70 I used to do
A 100 or 150 and then the double dagger suks balls it doesn't add any speed to your hits and the 1 or 2
Extra damage thing going on suks this is my point rouge was like a brownie and your like nice brownies taste good and everything till you just notice it was **** and brownies are never eaten again same
As
Rouges
Just
Get
Rid
Of
It
If
It's
Worthless
Thanks
For
****** up
A
Decent
Game

To dev team
So much Passion. Discuss.
+1.
I also have trouble soloing jotuns, even at level 200+ with maxed vit

Anyhow, end game rangers have amazing dps potential on chaos bosses, as of now it is hard, but possible for max geared rangers to get the kill over max gear rogues on certain edl bosses. Of course this is extremely specific, but just making sharp shot like qs and giving barbed shot the u4 rend makeover would go an incredibly long way dps wise for the ranger class imho.

Still dont understand that with all of the skill cast time buffs when beltane came out, barbed wasnt one of them, even with its atrocious damage to begin with
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

How will u debuff their auto if the str formula is the same for everyone and the rest comes from gear? Didnt OTM tell u they cant change gear from live? Definitely not the whole dl/edl. Will u nerf steady and sharpen?
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

Rangers autos need to be debuffed and his Dex skills need to get buffed up, turn sharpshot into poison and remove longshot distance requirement, + add dmg boosts, barbed should become Insta cast and deal x2 dmg it does now, auto ranger is a stupid build and it's so sad that it works when it shouldnt
Id rather not have my ranger turn into a rogue. Rogues have faster hitting weapons and so they have less pierce, bows are slower and so hit harder. Rangers are the mirror class of rogues, it should stay that way. Rangers dont need their main attribute, good autos, nerfed -.- they need their dex skills improved so that build is actually viable. A good str based dmg skill wouldnt hurt either.
#NerfIdolsCutBossHP #DecreaseRaidWindows