Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

ibooz's Ranger Guide

Hail Rangers of Celtic Heroes!

I have a level 95+ ranger in the world of Epona! I thought posting a guide would help many rangers. I would also like to hear other people's suggestions and ideas on builds and equipment.

These skills and stats are based off of my level 97 ranger.

STATS
Str: 345
Dex: 5
Foc: 5
Vit: 150

I'd recommend these stats if you have requive items. If you do not have rejuve I'd sacrifice some str for focus, 50 or so.

I would not reccomend wasting stat points in dexterity. Warden and meteoric armor adds attack. As rangers, hopefully we will be a safe distance away from the enemy with bolas, so we sacrifice our defense with a large ammount of fire power

These are the skills that I would reccomend leveling up in this order.
Slot 1: Bolas 15/15E
Slot 2: Steady aim 15/15
Slot 3: Sharp shot 15/15
Slot 4: Barbed shot 15/15
Slot 5: Rapid shot 15/15
Slot 6: Bandage wounds or light heal 15/15
Bench: alternative heal 12/15

Equipment
Bloodlust helm
Heroic gloves
Meteoric chest, legs, and boots
+7 dmg charm
Golden quiver of rejuve
King bow

In addition I only use king bow for sharpshot and barbed shot, and I switch to meteoric bow for rapid shot. I also need to switch to heroic rejuve neck from time to time if no mage can energy boost.

With these stats, maxed abilities, and equipment I have,
1088 health
188 energy
1301 attack
1240 damage

This is a rough guide so far, if you have any insight I would love to hear your recomendations. I will be updating this in time as game progresses.

Take care y'all, and Happy Hunting
ibooz

Re: ibooz's Ranger Guide

Hey, I was following this guide (even purchased some plat. For extra hotbarslots :P ) anyway I was wondering wants is so good about steady aim (to me it's pretty weak)?

When your ranged combat ability gets higher. The skill adds. BOth attack and damage
ibooz has 970/970 ranged combat ability and 15/15 steady aim skill. When I apply it adds 151 attack and 53
Damage... It's very useful

Yo iBooz, How Do u have 1300 on attack if ure dex is 5?? Im lvl 97 too,My dex is 50 but i Got like 1200 without steady aim. And i have same stuff as u. Thanks!

Kiztalas
Ranger/97
World: Mabon
Kiztalas-Ranger-lvl143+-Mabon-Haven<3~~~

Great guide ibooz!

I am starting a ranger on Herne and I will be following this guide.
I appreciate you making it :)
World: Mabon

Rogue 164
Druid 74
Ranger 130
Warrior 94
Mage 88

As you can see... My attack doesn't miss out too much. Wardn and meteoric
Armor make up for the low dex. Rangers attack is much higher than warriors, mages, Druids, bc of our armor.