Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Builds

Hi all rangers,

Just wanted to know from some more experienced rangers how to set up a nicely built ranger...

Havent really had much experience with them but I feel that they would be really fun, and when u lv they are great dpsers!!!!(ive seen them take agro from dps warriors before)

So jjst hoping that u all can help with things such as stats, skills, etc.

Thx before hand
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Re: Builds

the best thing to do would to put the points into strength and dex but keep the strength at a minimum of 20 lvls above dex. as for bow you should go with the icelord bow. and for skills the best 6 IMO are:
bolas
sharp shot
light heal
rapid shot
steady aim
barbed shot
these skills are the best we have available right now, but unless you have an energy regen item then you probably should switch steady aim with meditate.
i hope this post was somewhat helpful :D
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies..”

the best thing to do would to put the points into strength and dex but keep the strength at a minimum of 20 lvls above dex. as for bow you should go with the icelord bow. and for skills the best 6 IMO are:
bolas
sharp shot
light heal
rapid shot
steady aim
barbed shot
these skills are the best we have available right now, but unless you have an energy regen item then you probably should switch steady aim with meditate.
i hope this post was somewhat helpful :D
ok thanks :) and i will just buy another or take the one off my warrior
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

First (if you have enough gold). Buy a Golden Quiver of Rejuvenation. it gives health and energy 100 each. And regenerates health and energy buy 10 per tick.
After that, don't really worry about energy stats. My ranger's energy stats are really low, and he never runs out of energy.
Health is ok. Give him some health so he wont die.
Dexterity is for getting your armor and weapons. Most rangers i know stop at around 60-70 stats.
Mainly work on damage. The higher the damage, the easier to kill.
For a necklace. Get the best one for health. You don't have to buy him one with health and energy. The quiver is enough has enough regenerate to keep your energy full.
Buy the best one that gives high health and good health regenerate.

I have very high str as a matter of fact it is pure str. But I also have the Heroic Quiver and Ammy, I'm very happy with my build. I also use the meteric bow.
"I sense you don't like me but that's ok I love me enough for the both of us"

Stats are in signature
Im all about vit and str. I only have 60 in dex to support connacht armor.

Name: Smoke/Cigar/SmokeTheTank/Pinhead
Level: 85/88/80/80
Class: Rogue/Ranger/Warrior/Mage
Server:Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire

Ranger Stats: 270Str/60Dex/30Foc/100Vit
Rogue Stats: 240Str/60Dex/30Foc/120Vit
Mage Stats: 50Str/5Dex/40Foc/200Vit