Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is barbed shot worth it?

If u use barbed i feel u shouldn't be a dps or ranger ever rangers should be used for raw damage long shot to initiate sharpen for dmg steady and bolas for boss THATS IT no other skills oh... Rapid shot for more dps but I'm stocked to the core with haste lix.
Yeah. Barbed isn't good dps. Freaking long ass cast.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D

I pull 700 dam each tick with my lvl 160 and uowards of 1200 on crits which are pretty common so i suggest it. But i max longshot entangle light heal and it. While using all other skills at base. I use double shot when needed for its no miss at even base lvl as well. While sharpen weapons is boosted to 8 with gear and all my other base skills do slightly extra do to armor. So i use almost all skills efficently. And ive used tons of books to figure out which works best for me. So far i effectively kill mobs fastest this way

Lol!
But in response, I use it at base plus gear adds. Does more dmg than sharpen adds, so I use it as my version of sharpen, which is also base plus gear. The cast takes too damn long to make it really worth it, and its a waste on anytuung under 3* of same level because I kill them before its done woriking.
Sharpshot, then double, and while both cool down, barbed.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]