Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Guide to The Ranger

Are Mages Better Than Rangers?
Can Anyone Make A Comparsion Please?
Because I'm Starting A New Character , Didn't Decide What To Make , Thinking Of Mage But Stuck Between Mage And Ranger , Which Is Better?
Lugh
Keiros - Lvl 159 - Rogue / Best Chests Seller In Lugh ;)

Are Mages Better Than Rangers?
Can Anyone Make A Comparsion Please?
Because I'm Starting A New Character , Didn't Decide What To Make , Thinking Of Mage But Stuck Between Mage And Ranger , Which Is Better?
Rangers are the tissues of ch.
Use mage.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Hello,

I would like to ask if the comments on the skills have been made with a strenght or mixed str/dex build

Because i am playing a full dex/vit build and the comments on some of the skills do not apply

Barbed skill with full dex change drastically
Sharp shot in a full dex build has almost the same damage as longshot in a str build BUT. doesnt miss due to high attack
Bolas also changes in range and accuracy

Could someone with more eerience on dex build than me comment on this please or point me to a more pertinent thread.

Also using camouflage is key in crowded lixing rooms to prevent aggro of severall mobs . You will be abble to bola anywhere
You want (except if you touch a mob). Also would appreciatz input on the combination of camouflage from broom and skill
Does it add? Does it cancel each over

P.s. Not native english speaker , i apologize

Conceal vs. Camouflage
-This one is an easy one. I would take camouflage over conceal any day. Conceal is nice because it casts on the group all in 1 cast, but the skill lasts 10 times less then camouflage. I prefer camouflage because it lasts 4 whole minutes, and you can recast very quickly, so you are alright to cast this skill on others. If you need a camo skill, camouflage is the way to go.
Camouflage: 4min, or 240 seconds.
Conceal: 40 seconds.
240 divided by 40 is 6.
It's 6 times shorter, not 10.
Although I AM aware that PuppetMaster is inactive on forums..
LordyIsBack - Lvl 121+ Warrior
Clan Prophecy (World Danu)
I'm taking a break from CH until the next questline is released. Possibly this next beta.

Conceal vs. Camouflage
-This one is an easy one. I would take camouflage over conceal any day. Conceal is nice because it casts on the group all in 1 cast, but the skill lasts 10 times less then camouflage. I prefer camouflage because it lasts 4 whole minutes, and you can recast very quickly, so you are alright to cast this skill on others. If you need a camo skill, camouflage is the way to go.
Camouflage: 4min, or 240 seconds.
Conceal: 40 seconds.
240 divided by 40 is 6.
It's 6 times shorter, not 10.
Although I AM aware that PuppetMaster is inactive on forums..
OML it was a figure of speech no one actually cares about the exact measurement of time between the two skills
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Hello,

I would like to ask if the comments on the skills have been made with a strenght or mixed str/dex build

Because i am playing a full dex/vit build and the comments on some of the skills do not apply

Barbed skill with full dex change drastically
Sharp shot in a full dex build has almost the same damage as longshot in a str build BUT. doesnt miss due to high attack
Bolas also changes in range and accuracy

Could someone with more eerience on dex build than me comment on this please or point me to a more pertinent thread.

Also using camouflage is key in crowded lixing rooms to prevent aggro of severall mobs . You will be abble to bola anywhere
You want (except if you touch a mob). Also would appreciatz input on the combination of camouflage from broom and skill
Does it add? Does it cancel each over

P.s. Not native english speaker , i apologize
Bolas is based on ranged

Camo is good for boggans and up imo if your soloing. But if your full dex and vit maybe try exp arrow on a few of them and see what happens. Personally i used it then, plus your defence should be pretty decent.

Longshot is brilliant on a 4* with bolas immediately after (pin and then bolas)

In truth it depends on your gear also: do you use rings to make skills a higher level? What armour do you use? Bow, quiver etc.

Some might call me wrong here but i was successful at 150 with 900ish str, 250ish vit and rest into dex. I used the 140 bow or frozen, i dont remember (i chose the faster one anyway) and a wind quiver. Frees up a slot used for a haste ring for something a little more productive if your going to be using skills imo - but i also had the best lux possible at the time

I dont understand the last bit? You lix on a broom? Regardless the camo doesnt stack no but a bow and quiver should be used if thats what you meant by that.