What gear do you guys use from lvl 50-120
Danu
E3: Rogue (223)
Annihilate: Rogue (200)

Shadow9: Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)
On Ice: Ice Mage (220)
On Fire: Ice Fire (220)

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Re: Guide to The Ranger

I'm a level 138 Ranger and I'm really frustrated with the slow grind. Not many good quests right now. Anyone have a great way to level past 138 ((other than LIXING!!!! lol )). I know I rode the Razorclaw quest for like 10 levels and that was great. Anyone have any other good hacks/quests for a level 138 Ranger???
Wrantyx
Ranger
Clan: Concordiia , Donn Server

I'm a level 138 Ranger and I'm really frustrated with the slow grind. Not many good quests right now. Anyone have a great way to level past 138 ((other than LIXING!!!! lol )). I know I rode the Razorclaw quest for like 10 levels and that was great. Anyone have any other good hacks/quests for a level 138 Ranger???
Lixing and bounties are pretty much the only way.
Wattzon of Sulis

if i remember correctly the bridge sentinel quest can be used till you reach level 144 and then the exp starts to drop off after each level. It is a part of the ow quest line.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

if i remember correctly the bridge sentinel quest can be used till you reach level 144 and then the exp starts to drop off after each level. It is a part of the ow quest line.
Pretty sure the xp drop off is at 141 on the bridge sent
iSylvan lvl 93
Sulis
Stimulation lvl 100
Arawn
Hater of War
Jah and Braves Forever!
Need World Transfer to Arawn From Sulis