Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers too weak?

Well dude. The only reason rouges are strong is because of sneaky attack and lifesteal. Remove them and I can kill lvl 113 rouges
That's not the only reason, although it certainly helps them out. ;)
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Well dude. The only reason rouges are strong is because of sneaky attack and lifesteal. Remove them and I can kill lvl 113 rouges
No its because they have super fast dps skills, like shadow strike which fks the ranger up if he's trying to longshot him lol, but also they have reflex which if your an auto ranger and they have a good build you will miss half of your shots, not to mention riposte which also does dmg if your autoing.
Zou and Dou of Avalon

Ranger 224+
Rogue 210+
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dangezous
"Shoot first, ask questions later"

Hello, i am a lvl 110 ranger currently doing a massive lvl push. Rangers do have less major dmg skills an i agree rogues have tons of skills and stuff. On the otherhand, ranger is the best boss hunting class cuz of the bolas ability. Also, in the beggining rangers might seem underpowered but in the long run there r one of the best if not the best class in the game. You havd a lot coming considering you are lvl 51!
WORLD LUGH: CLAN ALLIANCE
Tambo7 215 rogue
EDL armour

Those who never fail are those who never try -Ilka Chase
Baseball is my Life. The rest are just details
The difference between the possible and impossible lies in a person determination-Tommy Lasorda

Hello, i am a lvl 110 ranger currently doing a massive lvl push. Rangers do have less major dmg skills an i agree rogues have tons of skills and stuff. On the otherhand, ranger is the best boss hunting class cuz of the bolas ability. Also, in the beggining rangers might seem underpowered but in the long run there r one of the best if not the best class in the game. You havd a lot coming considering you are lvl 51!
Best class. Yes 8-)
☬⌦ Lv.184 Archer