Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers too weak?

Golems and wyrvrens r not soloable and they r jerks (level 145-ish ones). You may solo lil horsies but then what?
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

Golems and wyrvrens r not soloable and they r jerks (level 145-ish ones). You may solo lil horsies but then what?
Um... the wyrms I agree on, but by the time I become their level I will have bypassed (at least most of) the fire boggans which is good as I plan on getting the 150 fire quiver. Golems are totally soloable for me, especially as they are SPREAD OUT and not bunched in 2-3 mob clusters which sucks if you are trying to solo like the boggans( :evil: ). And I love the horsies. Nice, soft, and full of XP- and also as I mentioned before spread out. I am not a bolas user but I still enjoy having some room in between mobs- the only room in between mobs at the boggans are the paths, and again most of them (especially ice and poison ones) are still in clusters on the path... :roll:

Mainly, I just wanna go as far as possible solo wise for ow standards, then convert to a boggan killin machine at 140-150. Also, not all the boggans level 130ish use skills (and the fire ones are total ... so nty), give me a golem over a fire boggan warband any day. And did I mention the horsies? :lol:

Yes, I realize the golems I am talkin about like to deal out major punishment- but so far I can take it and deal it right back at em. :mrgreen: Except 4*... but Ive had problems with those since kelpies...
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

rangers are not nerfed in my opinion...yes we may kill slower than rogues and warriors but we spend less restos. Our survival skills are much better than other classes ! many people just need the right build and gear and bam they got them selves a great ranger. U sort of DO need dl for rangers to become good dpsers but what else do u expect?...us to hit 100-200 at lvl 20??? everything in this game takes hard work and some people are willing to actually do all the hard work while others are here to complain a lot ( not saying anyone here does ). I do agree that for some classes it may take less work but who cares...in the end we're sort of the superior class! and you guys think that rogues lvl easier and yes i agree they do but they waste a LOT of resto. Ive been leveling a rogue and atm its 130+ and per level ( i use sc on it ) i waste a lot of resto. While on ranger u dont waste as many due to light heal. And about the rapid shot...i agree it is nerfed and that u need it 40/40 to be efficient but that was a big dps skill... OTM in my world probably wanted rangers to turn dex build. idk what else to say because people arent willing to put hard work into a ranger and when it gets hard they start complaining...its not a problem with people here but its a problem with every one..even i once complained alot at the start of u4. If u put time into ur ranger then u wont feel the need to start up all these complaints and such because you'll find out that rangers ARE good. and if u really want to be good dps then just dont complain and get to lvling so u can get the dl ! :D
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Hey guys, I'm a lvl 107 ranger with haste ring, 150dmg quiver, opal bow, i can bolas wyeveryns( can't spell them). Ok, so abuot as good as it gets, but I was thrashed by a lvl 102 warrior. Dont get it, my longshot did like 1.2k dmg on a lvl 100 warrior but only did like 400 on the 102 one. Sharpshot was about the same, doubleshot was kinda useless, 200. I got like half the warriors life out at the start, but he used shield bash and took 3/4 of my life out and my health is like 1.9k. We need more skills, for one, and more dmg, for 2

Yep... Welcome to being a ranger in v4. :lol: Rangers are great but their dps needs fixed (rapidshot, barbed shot, longshot, and buffs to sharpshot for certain).
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue