Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Rangers under powered?

Any one else fell that rangers are under powered????
Yes. In pvp we suck. Our skill set has no combination co-ordinating with our build

Ex. Str build: double shot only recognized skill. We need better skills, whats with the useless camo, conceal crap?
Wattzon of Sulis

Skills underpowered, yes.
Overall power, no.

we r the only class that can efficiently solo phs without tons of pots. saying that however, i do agree that the ranger class is underpowered in SOME circumstances (depends on gear).
Filli-Ranger 185+
Fishgutz101-Rogue 130+
Killi-Mage 100+

Would You Like Fries With That?

Yes rangers are underpowered. Sure, they gave us some decent skills. They killed our pvp (mainly by HALVING light heal) and killed rapid for everyone below level 150. Thanks for a 100% dps downgrade OTM... Despite the new skills, my dps is still down 50%!!! So yeah we are underpowered.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

underpowered in pvp and as Not endgame class

like warriors are way underpowered (pve) as an endgame class
rangers got great dl bow, i see them melee with 1k+ dmg per melee, skills are great, 2 melee boosting skills (sharpen and steady, one of them is attack boost as well), with that high melee the unavoidable double shot is great, add the heat dmg from dl, the divine dmg and the 600 dmg buff from dl offhand (divine dmg), all of that with great dl skills for bossing (sharpshot, rapid, light heal, steady and sharpen), ur great

but way way too underpowered in pvp, really my friend has longshot with max dmg of 5.4k, he does more dmg with melee on pvp
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

There's no such thing as a dps skill ranger. the only dam skill that's effective is double shot.. And that's based on melee dam. I've tried all the builds, argued with elim over them many times :P and have finally come to the conclusion an auto ranger is the best (for me). 1.8k autos with my lure monkeys lures up :)
Filli-Ranger 185+
Fishgutz101-Rogue 130+
Killi-Mage 100+

Would You Like Fries With That?