Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Arrow quiver

I just realized the other day that when I equip arrows that there is no quiver shown on the avatar...i think rangers would look a lot cooler if a quiver was attached to the rangers's back, and they could look a little different in color depending on what type of arrows you have equipped. Has anyone else noticed that this is missing??? :ugeek:

Re: Arrow quiver

Yes I agree. It does seem weird having a quiver on ur Avatar, which can not be seen. The Arrows fire out of no where. My suggestion is the quiver should show on the avatar(maybe on the Avatars back). And for the colors I think it's a great idea. Maybe a Icy Blue design on the tip of the arrow for the frost arrow. Or maybe a burring red color for the flame arrow. The fact that the arrows type is different but they all look the same is weird. (Suggestion): Maybe there should be really big arrows that can fire long distances or maybe arrow that can fire around corners.
Tixx
225 Mage
Arawn
Since 2011

I agree with all of u 100%

But i have a feeling this is not their biggest of worries atm...as many know they are working on those new updates and i personally fell that they are doing alot in this new update, and that this may cause unnecessary stress on the devs trying to get it all in before they are going to release this in the future...

But like i said i think that this would be very cool just maybe in the future
World: Lugh
GingerKing - Warrior [Tank] Lv 92!+
Gingersrogue - Rogue [DPS] Lv 73+
GingerHealz - Druid [Support] Lv 67+

Arows around corners? :D Heheh.

Well, they said the new engine adds cool effects like glowing/burning, so they might be able to add burning arrows. :) It would be nice if you could see the quiver on your character. :)
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn