Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Character advice please

I've been playing my ranger for a bit now but I'm at a loss as to what to put points in to. Currently I'm level 29.

Strength: 35
Dexterity: 45
Focus: 50
Vitality: 35

Health: 219
Energy: 153

I find that I am running out of energy too often so I have been putting points in to focus. Any recommendations on how I should proceed in the future?

As for skills, I have:
Bandage Wounds 6/10
Sharp Shot 10/10
Barbed Shot 6/10
Light heal 5/10
Meditate 6/10

I've been putting a point in Meditate the past few levels to help me with my energy issues. I'm thinking about reconfiguring my points to get rid of Barbed Shot in favor of Rapid Shot. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for the advice.
Aoibheann - Ranger 87 - Serenity - Arawn
Beany - Mage 57 - Serenity - Arawn

Re: Character advice please

Hello I noticed on your skills you don't have bolas. It's a very useful ranger skill that if you upgrade it enough (mines at 15/15) then they are walking slow enough toward you that you can take half their health bar out. Then cast it again... also I've tried using barbed shot and was very disappointed with it. When you get rapid shot you will be pleased to see the benefits. Combinations are very useful I suggest learning some that mix well with your auto attack speed...

On to Ranger stats. This is really all your call you kinda feel what stats are going to be needed to become what ranger you want to play.

Str: strength increase Damage
Dex: Increases 1. Attack. 2. Dodge and Lowers chance enemy will dodge... take into mind though that though only attacks that can be dodged or that can miss are auto attacks...

Enrgy: Increases max energy
Vit: Increases max Health

Invest in energy sigils...

Thanks for the advice.

I've invested in energy sigils, which has been a huge help. I've also been working bolas after seeing how useful it can be. it changes my play style somewhat, but I can see it being really advantageous versus some of the bosses.

Right now my stats are 80-80-50-80. i think I am at a good place with focus, but it seems like all the rest of the stats are necessary so I don't know which is more important to focus on.

One thing I wonder about is if bandage is more necessary than light heal.
Aoibheann - Ranger 87 - Serenity - Arawn
Beany - Mage 57 - Serenity - Arawn

I find that that bolas and rapid shot is a need for rangers (bolas 15/15 rapid shot 13/15) rapid shot shoots extremely fast for 15 seconds which is useful for training and also boss fighting ( bolas then rapid shot)
I would recommend getting both to 10+ as soon as possible.
Wish you best of luck. :)