Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Skills question

Currently running a long shot heavy build with sharp shot, double shot, barbed shot, and extras in sharpen weapons.

What can I do to increase my damage while I level? Gear isn’t an issue and I just got rid of light heal and bolas from my build because I have lots of lux, use combos when I lix, and don’t boss right now.

Basically asking if explosive arrow is useful at all or if I should consider a new skill entirely
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: Skills question

Drop barbed shot for points in sharpen and steady. Its a weak skill at endgame and even weaker when it comes to leveling.

Explosive arrow is a nice skill for leveling if you are in a group but can be difficult to add into a solo built because it requires sacrificing some dps for survivability
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Double shot is pointless for lixing. I would max sharpen and steady first. Especially sharpen is the most important skill for ranger.

Why do I think it is pointless:
1 You have a dex build.
2. Mobs don't have high def.
3. You have an attack lix while lixing anyway.
4. It uses energy that you are short on as a ranger already.
5. Alot of extra tapping skills for nothing, save your fingers.

I personally feel you should be running bolas with long shot build. I might be the few who do and I know it slows down the leveling as the skill takes a bit to cast but then you can kill a mob before it even reaches you espiclaly if you can get two long shots in before bolas runs out.

And yes run steady aim and sharpen. I know many don’t like using them because you have to recast every two mins but it really helps