Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Rapid Shot... Where?

#1
So... call me crazy, but I thought rapid shot was purchasable from the skill vendor in the castle, but my lvl buddy just looked there and it isn't there... And I just checked an older ranger toon of mine on a different server and the skill isn't there anymore.
So either I'm going crazy or its been... relocated?
If anyone knows the help would be much appreciated! Thanks!!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?


Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Rapid Shot... Where?

#3
Potentially a skill you can also gain through the starter quest
Characters
World: Danu
Clan: Ascension
E3: Rogue (223)
Shadow9: DPS Warrior (222)
36O: Ranger (220)

Image

Instagram: @celtic_tavern (I do daily uploads, feel free to come say hi)

Re: Rapid Shot... Where?

#4
E3D wrote:Potentially a skill you can also gain through the starter quest

Ya it is, but it also used to be available to purchase should you for some reason decide to skip quest heh heh. It’s weird too because all the other classes still have their skill they get from that part of lirs quest in the shop.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?


Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Re: Rapid Shot... Where?

#5
I also skipped the quest on my eg Ranger and cannot get Rapid Shot anywhere only way to get it is to do main questline but if you skipped it oof. I’ve been trying to get support to help me continue questline just for rapid shot but it’s been months and no help. Also support swears it’s in castle vendor but it’s not and every other ranger I asked said the same thing.

Re: Rapid Shot... Where?

#6
I have in my possession ancient knowledge of a skill that quickens your fingers and allows to shoot arrows faster than any normal ranger, willing to pass it on to any worthy ranger for 10mil :p
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED

Re: Rapid Shot... Where?

#7
Sidus wrote:I also skipped the quest on my eg Ranger and cannot get Rapid Shot anywhere only way to get it is to do main questline but if you skipped it oof. I’ve been trying to get support to help me continue questline just for rapid shot but it’s been months and no help. Also support swears it’s in castle vendor but it’s not and every other ranger I asked said the same thing.

Should be able to pick up the main quest line no problem if you skipped it. If you don't have it in your quest journal at all odds are you never even started it, so just go to Heroes Landing beach and pick it up. If you're any lvl above 30 shouldn't take you longer than 10 minutes to complete :P
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
boymclir wrote:Bob The God

Shadae wrote:This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?


Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests