Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Ideal Level?

When it comes to lock fights, two big things matter--damage output and level lock--. The damage portion of that has obviously been discussed through and through hundreds of times (ideal build, most dps, etc.), I'm curious as to the level portion however. The same way that snorri lockers tend to stop at 190 (unless they double as a mordi locker, then 205), is there an ideal level for locking raids (such as BT and Gele). Endgame is considered as 220, yet BT and Gele are 220, meaning ( I think, correct if wrong), that the ideal level for those would be 230? as you theoretically would have more damage as a 230 than a 220 (stat-wise, ceteris peribus). Keeping this in mind and taking into account other raids such as Dino, Prot, etc, is there an ideal level (for dps) that would create more value for a lock group rather than a bunch of 220's? or is 220 really the "golden-endgame" level. Sorry this is so long.

EDIT: The reason I ask about lock fights specifically is because my world (Belenus) is one of the few that has contested lock fights on such raid bosses like gele and BT, I'm aware many other serves don't experience this but any feedback is appreciated.

Re: Ideal Level?

There is no further lock penalty once you hit 230 so the ideal level for killing 220 bosses is... as high as you can possibly get?
This is the right answer, although you will probably barely notice the difference in lock capability between 220 and 230. Not worth the opportunity cost of trying hard to level from 220 to 230, just do bounties and dailies and slowly make your way up.

Re: Ideal Level?

I believe there is no difference in locking above 220 at all. (this doesn't change much on the 220 lock-battle discussion, but it means that at 210, a 230 has no penalty same as a 220).
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97858&p=775872
So yes, there's not any penalty in this regard to leveling as high as you can.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com