Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Bows?

Are there any fellow rangers that know where to find different bows? I have the Ancient Short Bow that does 30 damage. I would like to buy a new bow, but I'm not sure I have the money to do so. Are there any bows in my level range? I am a level 37 ranger. The bow I really want is the flintbow or the meteoric bow. Does anyone know?

Re: Bows?

Are there any fellow rangers that know where to find different bows? I have the Ancient Short Bow that does 30 damage. I would like to buy a new bow, but I'm not sure I have the money to do so. Are there any bows in my level range? I am a level 37 ranger. The bow I really want is the flintbow or the meteoric bow. Does anyone know?
The Flint bow is bought in the Otherworld, and I believe it has a level requirement of 60.

The Meteoric bow is an upgrade from the Warden bow (Bow of the Four Winds). I'm pretty sure you can get the Warden bow at level 85? Then the Meteoric bow is unlocked at either level 105 or 110.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

Oh.. So I'm not there yet. Are there any other bows that are better than the Ancient Short-bow and the Crafted War Bow that are in my level range?
I'd say no. The ancient bows are the best until u can get the wardens weapon. There is however low level bows knocking about that people got from old event bosses, there better than the ancient ones but you'd have to buy them from players on your server

I would recommend buying an ancient war bow. It is 21k in the stonevale shop or you may be able to buy off a player for cheaper. Use that until level 80 where you unlock the bow of four winds. From there move onto meteoric bow at level 110 and adamant at 120. From there just continue along with vendow bows (bone ancient bone spelwrought thurgmatic) until you are eventually able to either get dl and edl bows or a gelebron bow
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Oh.. So I'm not there yet. Are there any other bows that are better than the Ancient Short-bow and the Crafted War Bow that are in my level range?
i've seen some players with other bows like the dor-klen/dor- keln bow or however it is spelled, it has different level requirements starting starting from lvl50 which is the minor dor keln bow up to level 200, but i have no idea where players get them from.
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING A HERO AND A COWARD IS NOT WHETHER YOU ARE SCARED IT'S WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE SCARED