Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gear swapping on Ranger

My Ranger currently has 7 skills: Rapid, Sharp, Heal, Entangle, Camo, Aim, Sharpen. I use the following swaps:

-- Rapid Shot: bracelet and ring. The bracelet reduces cooldown. The ring is necessary to make the cooldown sequence work. The ring also gives a bonus so it is at 50 when cast.
-- Only has to be swapped every 42 seconds (because of Godly cooldown bracelet).

-- Light Heal: bracelet and ring. I use both to (1) directly increase the amount of health granted by a total of +454 and (2) get the skill to 50 when cast.
-- Only has to be swapped as needed.

-- Steady Aim/Sharpen Weapons: bracelet and ring. I use both (1) so each skill is at 50 when cast and (2) because both grant DEX and Ranged Combat bonuses at cast time (which increases the benefit of both skills).
-- Only has to be swapped when buffing (every 2 minutes).

-- Camo/Entangle (and formerly Bolas): rings so each skill is at 42 when cast (to save points for other skills).
-- Camo only has to be swapped when buffing (every 4 minutes).
-- Entangle only has to be swapped when it cools down (every 45 seconds).
-- Bolas only has to be swapped when it needs to be recast (every 30 seconds).

-- Sharp Shot: none. It's at 50 points. It could benefit from items that increase damage but it's too much to handle to press more than one button every 10 seconds. :P