Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gear and regen

As I continue to level (145 now), what total regen of health and energy should I be aiming for as I progress toward end game levels? Any specific items I should put on my wish list?
I've never played a ranger that high so I only have 1 idea adapted from my mage. I run e-boost at level 1 and hot swap a ring whenever I can. I'm not sure if you use LH at all but if you have the hot bar space having it at lvl 1 with a ring or two could make a good difference. A grand ring gives me about an extra 20 to my boost which is nice. I'd assume if your not running out of energy you don't need more energy regen, and same for hp, if your not waiting for it to regen then you should be good.

I would say the more you level the more you should ignore regen. Choose gear for the stats and pretend the regens don't exist. I would invest more on sigs.
This,
regen numbers on gear don't scale well as you level up (less percent of total), sigs are an investment but the convenience is totally worth.

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I would say the more you level the more you should ignore regen. Choose gear for the stats and pretend the regens don't exist. I would invest more on sigs.
This,
regen numbers on gear don't scale well as you level up (less percent of total), sigs are an investment but the convenience is totally worth.
I wouldn't say pretend regen doesn't exist. Yes, it gets less and less useful but, if a bracelet stops you from having to e-lix on your lix or use a few less pots each time or whatever, it's straight up saving you money and money is time in the long run. 145 isn't exactly EG. I know this is obvious, but if a regen item is going to give you the most benefits vs some other gear, don't just ignore it. But ya, there is no amount of regen you should aim for, just whatever fits your needs.

This,
I wouldn't say pretend regen doesn't exist. Yes, it gets less and less useful but, if a bracelet stops you from having to e-lix on your lix or use a few less pots each time or whatever, it's straight up saving you money and money is time in the long run. 145 isn't exactly EG. I know this is obvious, but if a regen item is going to give you the most benefits vs some other gear, don't just ignore it. But ya, there is no amount of regen you should aim for, just whatever fits your needs.
Eh once you get up around 130 energy regen starts to become an issue and only gets worse as you lvl. A heroic energisation lix and sigils are what you want to start turning to. It sucks but it's just the way to go. Investing in sigils is a great idea as the value of sigils is massive at endgame.
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger