Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Ranger class still unbalance, what's your opinion?

i want to beta test but I'm 12 and i will if u let me my dad was a computer programer he might be able to help id love to help for beta + I'm a ranger
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

robo
chieften of the goldenbows
lvl 78 ranger Mabon

world morrigan Clan : silverbows
position: chief
name: ROBO
lvl 6 ranger

I would have to agree with SuperNinja.

We are second best at everything (I know that), but unlike every other class, we don't have an ability that we are best at, and the other classes are second best at. Sure, we can become dps, but a rogue will always be better; we can become a tank, but a warrior is always better, we can become healers, but a druid is always better, we can become "awesome", but a mage is always better. We are SECOND in EVERYTHING! We need something that only a ranger is best at (im not talking about skill wise, I'm talking about OVERALL). BETA testers and admins need to find something that only a ranger can do. no one else. I like the idea of a ranger being able to run and shoot at the same time. In real life, if you were an archer, you had to learn how to do that.

So, anyways, that is my two cents. Please tell me if I am right or wrong in my argument.

Don't get me start on dex too (useless) -_-
well i have a ranger that is all dex and i soloed a lvl 30 boss while i was a lvl 15 i never missed a hit and i made 30+ damage
so i say rangers are not to put points in strength but dex
dex is not worthless i cant stand the people who sat that
one thing how is dex worthless if it helps u hit your target? only if ur not trying to hit ur target just miss it and let it hit u it makes no sense i see people who have 5 dex i see them fight they hit 4 times out of 60 (wtf) y would u play the game if u cant even hit the target
world Donn
clan theniceclan
SkyCam lvl 162 warrior
Taria Seery lvl 113 ranger
Alanna Lace lvl 36 druid
Dilys Leary lvl 36 mage
Bradaigh Sunday lvl 58 rogue

formally known on ios server morrigan as 15wallaceca

Don't get me start on dex too (useless) -_-
well i have a ranger that is all dex and i soloed a lvl 30 boss while i was a lvl 15 i never missed a hit and i made 30+ damage
so i say rangers are not to put points in strength but dex
dex is not worthless i cant stand the people who sat that
one thing how is dex worthless if it helps u hit your target? only if ur not trying to hit ur target just miss it and let it hit u it makes no sense i see people who have 5 dex i see them fight they hit 4 times out of 60 (wtf) y would u play the game if u cant even hit the target
How can i say this..
You are an inexperience!
This topic was made BEFORE THE UPDATES!!!
Don't start throwing your level 15 to compare to my level. I play this game more then you breathe (over expressed).

Things have change between pre-update (update 2) and the current update (update 3).
So get the off my topic if your have no idea what the actual conversations was about.

ADMIN!!! I'm going to produce more swearing and curse if you don't lock this topic!!
No more posting!

[admin edit please no swearing on forums, let's show respect even if we don't agree, thanks a lot!]
Superninja - Ranger
HealingNinja - Druid
WizardNinja - Mage
Stabor - Rogue
No warrior :/
Long live RANGERS!

Pro:
•Great pvp against rouges and warriors.
•Best melee hits
•Ofcourse bolas
•Fastest weps
•Not as much damage intake

Cons:
•Skills aren't the best
•Stats are confusing and hard to balance out
•Can't lvl without some type of rejuv item(personally me)
•In Otherworld it's hard to bolas(Eyes) because arggo zone is much bigger.

These are somethings I've noticed. But all in all rangers FTW!
Me personally find it very difficult to lvl now because before update I was doing fine with no rejuv items now it's impossible. I really hate the new stats thing too because I need dex now and before it wasn't that important. The new ranger skills are cool though especially new camo version which I need for Otherworld. I suck as a ranger though no idea how I made it to 82.
Gacob:133+ Ranger/DPS
HealxDIM:115+ Druid/Healer
Orpheus:106+ Warrior/Tank
Valkyrie:117+ Rouge/DPS
Severus: 93+ Mage/Warlock
World of XXXXXX!
Clan: N/A Rank: N/A

I totally agree with superninja!

Beside the fact that rangers used to be always second in everything, at the moment they are useless as it comes to Otherworld. The main skill "bolas" can be evaded, without camo charm and other lux items all you can do is logout (which i use all the time).

Rangers need something, that will make them a true unique class, not only "bolas men". Maybe hitting with a small chance of instant killing a mob? Piercing armour? Maybe lux quivers of ice/fire/wind/earth? Maybe setting traps?

I totally agree with superninja!

Beside the fact that rangers used to be always second in everything, at the moment they are useless as it comes to Otherworld. The main skill "bolas" can be evaded, without camo charm and other lux items all you can do is logout (which i use all the time).

Rangers need something, that will make them a true unique class, not only "bolas men". Maybe hitting with a small chance of instant killing a mob? Piercing armour? Maybe lux quivers of ice/fire/wind/earth? Maybe setting traps?
Before we start suggesting new items or skills, may be a good idea to farm for pages and book covers ans bindings and use the new skills as a advantage, I found out that entangle maxed out is really useful it slows down the opponents attack speed by alot, if you use it in combination with rapid shot the opponent will die fast easy with hardly any damage taken to the ranger :).
Server:Danu
Class:Ranger
Name:Funnish
Level:153