Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Entangle dex based?

I just got the skill entangle, and in the skill description it mentions that entangle is a dex based skill. Yet I could not see how dex specifically affects entangle.

Is it simply a display error and that entangle is a non-dex skill like bolas, camouflage, and rapid shot? Or is there some hidden stat behind the skill description like the increasing of attack and damage of steady aim based on skill level and dex?
I just assume the higher the dex, the higher the % of slow it effects.
Thats what I believe regarding bolas, I dont know really about entangle.
Bolas slow is based on your level in relation to mob level. The more levels you are above the mob the slower it will go.
RunAndSteal~ 220 Ranger~ Mabon
StabAndSteal~ 170 Rogue ~ Mabon

^really? I've never noticed a difference, if bolas lands on any level mob from any level ranger it's the same 30 secs and movement reduction speed from my observations. I have however noticed when you're a lot higher level then the mob no matter the * your hit chance of bolas landing is increased.. ranged combat items helping as well
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n

^really? I've never noticed a difference, if bolas lands on any level mob from any level ranger it's the same 30 secs and movement reduction speed from my observations. I have however noticed when you're a lot higher level then the mob no matter the * your hit chance of bolas landing is increased.. ranged combat items helping as well
The speed difference wont be noticeable if the mob levels are like 10 levels apart, but you can easily see that a lvl 120 mob will go slower than a 220 mob when bolased.
EDIT:
So I just tested this. With a lvl 39 bolas, it takes 30 seconds for a lvl 1 Darkfell Pict to travel to me and 20 seconds for a lvl 190 Death Preacher to travel to me. With a lvl 10 Bolas, it still took 30 seconds for the Pict to travel to me. With a lvl 45 bolas it took 20 seconds for the Death Preacher to travel to me. For this test I bolased the mob at max range and timed how long it took to get within auto range. I did not move from my spot after casting bolas. So in conclusion... Hawkye is wrong...
P.S. RIP alt books. :cry:
Dug this discussion up from a long time ago.
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 50&t=56973
RunAndSteal~ 220 Ranger~ Mabon
StabAndSteal~ 170 Rogue ~ Mabon

U can notice how slow swamplord will move for example.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

The speed difference wont be noticeable if the mob levels are like 10 levels apart, but you can easily see that a lvl 120 mob will go slower than a 220 mob when bolased.
EDIT:
So I just tested this. With a lvl 39 bolas, it takes 30 seconds for a lvl 1 Darkfell Pict to travel to me and 20 seconds for a lvl 190 Death Preacher to travel to me. With a lvl 10 Bolas, it still took 30 seconds for the Pict to travel to me. With a lvl 45 bolas it took 20 seconds for the Death Preacher to travel to me. For this test I bolased the mob at max range and timed how long it took to get within auto range. I did not move from my spot after casting bolas. So in conclusion... Hawkye is wrong...
P.S. RIP alt books. :cry:
Dug this discussion up from a long time ago.
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 50&t=56973
Thanks! That's good to know
I am Relentless
Level: 230
Class: Ranger
Clan: Relentless
Gear setup http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Dem0n