Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

The Perfect Build

My thoughts on builds,

As I near 140, I am starting to realize that maybe there is no perfect build. I am always shifting a few skills or stats around as I have gone from 80-138 and I am always frustrated when a build I love stops being effective.

The truth of the matter seems to be that it is OK to change builds as your surroundings change. Builds that work incredibly well on lvl 119 mobs might be terrible on the 120 mobs! I am starting to see that having a small supply of alt books is almost necessary to getting the most out of those rare power lixing groups I find myself in from time to time.

Got a great group? Alt and make it better. One of the best features of our class is how versatile we can be. Focusing on healing, dps, bolas or entangle for the right situation can result in hours of super-effective lixing. The perfect build for your next group may be totally different! Once you get above lvl 100, coming up with 4k to buy another alt book becomes a lot less of a big deal.

Stop looking for the perfect build, and start thinking about the perfect build for RIGHT NOW.
Landarin
160+ Ranger
Member of ThePillars, Taranis

Re: The Perfect Build

Nicely put, and for those who can afford it its a good idea if the landscape changes that much. :) Personally, I prefer one general build and to stick with it until it becomes untenable. I can generally heal, dps, increase everyone's dmg, and slow down movement atm in a grp.
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Re: The Perfect Build

That's easier said than done. Sulis has fewer alt books than West Virginia does ACTUAL books.
Does that count the books that have already been colored in?

Clan: Ancients
RogerRanger 223
RogerDruid 160+
RogerRogue 160+
RogerWarrior 150+
RogerMage 110+

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan