Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Trouble lixing and build!

At his level and on haste, double shot is a waste. The guaranteed hit is not needed and it is significantly slower than a haste lix, he could hit 3x in the time it takes to cast double. Sharp is insta cast, it is purely extra damage, and it will hit close to, if not more, than his double.

Source: nobel prize in brostronomy.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

Where do people get this information about auto builds? Unless you are actually USING haste lixes, dont bother with this, its a waste of time. Literally, it takes twice as long to kill mobs as oppossed to skill damage, even with a haste ring and met bow. The quickest kills on 1 and 2 star mobs will be skill damage. 200 str 300+dex 250 vit - longtshot sharpshot double shot bolas. You are not going to miss sharpshot that often, and when you do keep in mind it has a fast recast time. I found at your level these three skills can to about 1500 damage. With bolas you can do this twice before even engaging the mob (not to mention autos). Thats 3-4k damage in about 20 seconds. Unless you are on a str auto build WITH haste elixers you wont come close to that with auto builds.

If anyone thinks that at this level (100-130) you can do more damage faster with an auto your stopwatch is broken.

If you are grouping on boggans drop longshot for something useful at close range. Like sharpen or entangle for the adds and 3/4 star mobs.
Landarin
160+ Ranger
Member of ThePillars, Taranis

Alchy, your build is fine. Don't fiddle with it. I agree with the braces, try to get at least 1 wyrm brace (str, dex, vit) to replace that cold dmg brace. The pierce brace is ok, but try to get better than 3. If you cant, get another wyrm brace, itll be better for you. If your hasting you should be using quick skills (steady and sharpen with ss) and then your choice of skills.

Don't worry about your lixs getting less profitable they always do its normal. If you wanted to be able to get almost half a lvl at your lvl shoulda been a rogue (XD). Which is the sadly ironic pt of this. Hopefully with new update they fix rangers...
Belenus
Napstrike- 88+ DPS Rogue- Ninja Pirates
Napol- Ranger

Morrigan
Napol- 130+ Hybrid Ranger
Napol2- 83 DPS Rogue

Alchy, your build is fine. Don't fiddle with it. I agree with the braces, try to get at least 1 wyrm brace (str, dex, vit) to replace that cold dmg brace. The pierce brace is ok, but try to get better than 3. If you cant, get another wyrm brace, itll be better for you. If your hasting you should be using quick skills (steady and sharpen with ss) and then your choice of skills.

Don't worry about your lixs getting less profitable they always do its normal. If you wanted to be able to get almost half a lvl at your lvl shoulda been a rogue (XD). Which is the sadly ironic pt of this. Hopefully with new update they fix rangers...
Lol love the thing about rogues! I stated playing a year and a half ago when rangers weren't HORRIBLE well not compared to other classes. U4 ruined us haha

If he has a haste ring, rapid is redundant, especially with an already fast bow. And bolas is not a waste, when leveling on boggans, I can get in two longshots before bolas expires. And I actually don't remember us duelling.
We dueled once in the arena. You were 116 while I was 105. I remember your reaction when I beat u. It was pretty hilarious, but now, u've leveled up more than I have. :D

I challenged you to two other duels, but you declined them also.
SULIS

CandyRanger
CandyRogue
and etc...

Clansman of Transcendent :D