Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

DHgate or Alibaba.com

Has anyone bought anything from these two online stores? Like their electronics; phones, laptops n stuff. Been looking at their phones, there dirt cheap and have great specs but I never seen their phone makes. Like goophone, is that actually a make in China or is it a rip off of a google phone?! Idc really if it's a rip off but I wanna know if their stuff is quality or feels like it'd fall apart in ya hand

Re: DHgate or Alibaba.com

You’ll never be able to tell for real without buying one but at an incredibly cheap price and not the most well known thing how trustworthy is it. In particular it’s not an international brand I don’t expect it to be the sort of quality you would get with a legitimate internationally known brands such as Apple,Samsung, google, Nokia etc. Honestly I think it would be much better saving for a branded phone, or even a lesser known brand but still a reliable one rather than hoping some cheap thing works. If it doesn’t then you wasted more money as you would end up buying a better one

Reading further into trustpilot for DH I found an odd suspicion. Many poor reviews seem to be written by legitimate people , by that, they have profile pictures , many reviews and structured answers whilst most of the good reviews appear to be 1-3 review no profile pic and about 2-6 word long 5* reviews. Doubting the legitimacy of the good reviews on that website. Many also claim things never arrived or appeared very late.

Alibaba has an array of horrible reviews claiming they’re fraudsters and an utter waste of money . Upon using the site myself and trying to look at their phone market. I had major doubts as “mobile phones” took me to a selection of bootleg watches . I have a feeling the reviews are right here. Wouldn’t use this site whatsoever does not seem very legitimate

Reading further into trustpilot for DH I found an odd suspicion. Many poor reviews seem to be written by legitimate people , by that, they have profile pictures , many reviews and structured answers whilst most of the good reviews appear to be 1-3 review no profile pic and about 2-6 word long 5* reviews. Doubting the legitimacy of the good reviews on that website. Many also claim things never arrived or appeared very late.

Alibaba has an array of horrible reviews claiming they’re fraudsters and an utter waste of money . Upon using the site myself and trying to look at their phone market. I had major doubts as “mobile phones” took me to a selection of bootleg watches . I have a feeling the reviews are right here. Wouldn’t use this site whatsoever does not seem very legitimate
Didn't even think to check anything like trustpilot, thanks for that :D

dont buy cheap or fake crap. act your wage
Act your wage?? Lol, I dun get it

I would love to buy the latest phones from the top retailers but it's all ridiculously overpriced. For me around £200 for a good phone with the latest specs is right, the latest iPhones or galaxies selling at £700-£800 isn't worth the money