Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: FIFA World Cup 2018

Russia and especially Croatia doing extremely good currently.
But I think Germany and Belgium have good chances well
Russia has beaten the weakest side in the tournament in Saudi Arabia and Egypt without Salah. I fully expect them to lose against the top tier teams.

Croatia is on a roll for sure, while Germany is playing with an inferior side compared to last World Cup, but still have a chance. Belgium's chances relies on whether their top attack can paper over the cracks of their weaker defence.
Wattzon of Sulis

Uruguay, portugal and Argentina are my fav. Teams.

I don’t want Brazil, Spain or Germany to win it.

I like how Croatia, and Belgium is playing. I am also the type of person that roots for the underdogs.
So go Croatia!

Hala Madrid!

Uruguay, portugal and Argentina are my fav. Teams.

I don’t want Brazil, Spain or Germany to win it.

I like how Croatia, and Belgium is playing. I am also the type of person that roots for the underdogs.
So go Croatia!

Hala Madrid!
Everyone loves a good underdog victory ;)
Wattzon of Sulis

Rooting for Germany, mainly because Der Spiegal won't shut up about it... :lol:

Watching the Germany/Mexico game, I was surprised Germany didn't win -- it was obvious they are a much better trained team, they passed the ball far across the field with amazing accuracy, Mexico kept insisting on fouls :roll: , most of the game was Germany shooting at the goal, but they just kept missing! Glad they are still in the cup, in terms of skill they definitely shine.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

No team has played well enough for there to be a definitive world cup finalist. Russia has been seeded very well due to host nation benefits this seeding will probably continue in the Ro16 but I expect them to lose in the QF or Semis

The main contenders into the comp were:
Brazil
Germany
France
Portugal
Spain
Argentina

Of those 6, all of them had easy games that ended in nailbiters, they should've been clear wins.

This could be an unusual world cup finals but I am expecting Brazil, Germany and Portugal to all make the Semis with a fourth underdog team. France and Spain will lose in the quarter finals.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Croatia, Columbia can surprise the greatest teams.
Colombia isn't that great they just got an easy group, I don't expect them to get far.

Croatia got what originally appeared to be an easy second place group however due to a very out-of-form Argentina they should take an easy first place in their group, it will be interesting to see how they shape up against teams actually playing well. I won't count them out but I don't expect them to get that far.

Youtube Series here

Colombia isn't that great they just got an easy group, I don't expect them to get far.

Croatia got what originally appeared to be an easy second place group however due to a very out-of-form Argentina they should take an easy first place in their group, it will be interesting to see how they shape up against teams actually playing well. I won't count them out but I don't expect them to get that far.
Argentina goes home, Croatia will play vs Iceland with substitute team.
Croatia is my neighbour, I know what I am talking about, this generation is extremely good, Luka Modric and Ivan Rakitic are best midfielders at the world cup. Argentina lacks that part. they only have strikers, Messi, Higuain, Aguero.
Ranger 227+

Argentina goes home, Croatia will play vs Iceland with substitute team.
Croatia is my neighbour, I know what I am talking about, this generation is extremely good, Luka Modric and Ivan Rakitic are best midfielders at the world cup. Argentina lacks that part. they only have strikers, Messi, Higuain, Aguero.
I never said croatia werent good, they are going to take 1st place in the group easily. They just aren't as good as brazil or france.

Youtube Series here

England because I kinda have to but much prefer club football over international.
I'm not a shortcut to support, don't expect a reply to PMs asking about support issues.