Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Favourite CH Memories?

Some old memories are why I've returned to the game. The first time experiencing the zones was a blast, first time playing through dustwither and shale was by far my favorite first experiences with the game. I can vividly remember back in yule 2012 or 2013 (whicheever year Ymir was introduced) being like level 20ish and walking around northern peninsula to see a giant red guy (Ymir but at the time thats what I called him) just chillen at the tip of lirs then all these endgame toons from elementals of belenus showing up and downing him. I watched that fight like a little kid meeting his hero xD. I reemember after update 4? or 3? idk whenever carrow was added. I joined ZombieArmy which fed into Sylph into Elementals, I was so excited to be on the path to joining the guys I'd watched when first starting out but I lost interest in the leveling as I was no plat so no lixes for me and I wasn't super patient ending up on a few year hiatus. I've now come back and am already having a great time on arawn with some of the people I've met, someday I'm gonna visit belenus again for nostalgia sake maybe have an alt there. Anyway that's my wall of text xD
Gwydion: level 48+ Rogue- BarefootSage (semi-active)
Arawn: level 77+ Druid: BarefootSage(inactive)
level 20+ Warrior: FlipFlopSage(inactive)
Water hurts when you face plant at 40+ mph

being able to walk into the waterfall at Lir's :(
:( ... finding the chest...pumpkin...present in the pool there?

Doing the Lugh Mask quest and ONLY being able to get ONE of each color? That’s a favorite memory! Doing the Coven Hat quest and the literal pain it took to turn in one color for the next?

It made those items really feel special!! Wah!! I want a purple coven hat! :lol: Time ran out!!

The new hat/mask quests just don’t have the same feeling. Doing it over and over and over in hopes of something sparkly got old after about 42 dozen trapper caps! I prefer to know what I’m WORKing for than to work for a gamble on something. Just me. ;). IMAGINE if all those pumpkins, etc. had been no trade items!!! Ahhhhh! All those newbies would have been out of a job!

My favorite boss call was Shivercowl. He was soooo horrible to kill and now he’s relegated to a far corner of the Sewers. So sad. Coppi gets all the attention!

I wish I had screenshots of all the pictures from clans Roseblades, Deathly Touch, ZombieArmy and Siochaint. We used to put on our prettiest dresses and pose by the fountain in Farcrag before fashion even became a thing! :)

Good grief I’ve been playing a long time!
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

We would die, ley and run back.
I’m pretty sure I didn’t even have the quest for the snowman, but I was having a blast anyway!
:) Ah!! Running out of idols and running for your life when you’re the party DRUID! Good times!
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

YES!! When stonevale was end game zone it was amazing! I remember being so excited when I finally got high enough lvl!
I remember I would be killing WISPS(ahh!) and a bunch of high lvl players (like lvl 95) in Epic would swoop in on their Brooms of Doom and power level me. Those were the days. Was such a good time.
Axiom
Maclir101 - Warrior 224 (Retired)
Feared - Mage 222 (Active)
Citizen of Rosmerta since 2011 Samhain

A few...

1. Back when stonevale was endgame, I remember I felt happy having an ancient weapon Lmfao. Then my hammer ability was too low and so I kept missing #noob. An higher level friend eventually gave me his wep from his alt inactive warrior.

2. Also in stonevale days, when me, houjiner, aaragorn and houjiner had clan called Fisher. Which was a clan that actually gave you freedom to sell drops but it was only just mainly us vs the rest of the server but because Houjiner could multi-box with level 90's alt we were OP and won lock battles. GG

3. Back in the clan Epic days at Otherworld with the whole war against United. It felt like the peak of competition in Rosmerta with server divided in two

A few...

1. Back when stonevale was endgame, I remember I felt happy having an ancient weapon Lmfao. Then my hammer ability was too low and so I kept missing #noob. An higher level friend eventually gave me his wep from his alt inactive warrior.

2. Also in stonevale days, when me, houjiner, aaragorn and houjiner had clan called Fisher. Which was a clan that actually gave you freedom to sell drops but it was only just mainly us vs the rest of the server but because Houjiner could multi-box with level 90's alt we were OP and won lock battles. GG

3. Back in the clan Epic days at Otherworld with the whole war against United. It felt like the peak of competition in Rosmerta with server divided in two
I remember Fisher very well! Also remember United, and helping tank on Mac. I remember Amna, Farsight, etc. always being on team speak, hearing Amnas random bird in the background :D

My all time favorite Rosmerta clan would still have to be the old, original Epic when Nasim was chief.
I was invited to Epic around the same time as Coolzg, I remember Polek too. We had major competition in stonevale(Templars), who was a break off clan of Brotherhood, but Epic was more of an Elite clan, literally we all had brooms of doom lol. Brotherhood dominated Rosmerta back when Catacombs was end game zone ;)
Axiom

A few...

I remember Fisher very well! Also remember United, and helping tank on Mac. I remember Amna, Farsight, etc. always being on team speak, hearing Amnas random bird in the background :D

My all time favorite Rosmerta clan would still have to be the old, original Epic when Nasim was chief.
I was invited to Epic around the same time as Coolzg, I remember Polek too. We had major competition in stonevale(Templars), who was a break off clan of Brotherhood, but Epic was more of an Elite clan, literally we all had brooms of doom lol. Brotherhood dominated Rosmerta back when Catacombs was end game zone ;)
Ahh I still remember those names!

Awakening reign was another fun time for me, it felt one sided when Brookie pretty much could solo KS groups with his radiant armor which was way broken back in that update since the Rispetto didn't even have a set but there was still that competitive nature to it especially when we were fighting for Lavalord(I beleive thats name?) for the weapon and chest armor pieces

I wasn't around when original Epic, Brotherhood or Kskers but them days of catacombs but must of been fun with Avatar of donn being the end game boss. I still remember as a newbie I went raiding there with other lowbies at mixed level range of 10-20 but all died when ran into like level 40 mob lmao.

I'm looking make comeback to the server with new char, downloading game right now

A few...

Ahh I still remember those names!

Awakening reign was another fun time for me, it felt one sided when Brookie pretty much could solo KS groups with his radiant armor which was way broken back in that update since the Rispetto didn't even have a set but there was still that competitive nature to it especially when we were fighting for Lavalord(I beleive thats name?) for the weapon and chest armor pieces

I wasn't around when original Epic, Brotherhood or Kskers but them days of catacombs but must of been fun with Avatar of donn being the end game boss. I still remember as a newbie I went raiding there with other lowbies at mixed level range of 10-20 but all died when ran into like level 40 mob lmao.

I'm looking make comeback to the server with new char, downloading game right now
Yes moo! PM me your toons name I can’t wait
Axiom