Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Favourite CH Memories?

After two years of break, nostalgia (and boredom) drove me back to playing this game.
It was surprising seeing a few areas different than last time - namely Farcrag, im still lost in there, but as much as its lovely looking at the new stuff, thinking of the past is always fun.
Do you guys have any favourite CH memories or screenshots of the old days?
Itd be interesting to see how the game and its players have progressed.
Anyway, heres my ss

This one is my fav, all inactive now i think and the clan has been dead a long long time.

Beta?

My first ever bossfight, i was severely underleveled and died more times that i can remember.

the last shot of farcrag

Cheers guys
Issartri - Ranger - Fingal - 170 - Blackfyre
Issartri - Ranger - Arawn - 80+
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

Re: Favourite CH Memories?

My favorite memory from old CH was probably when we used to play minigames like hide and seek in tavern in my old clan Dubstep back in 2012-13. Very sad I didn't get any ss though. I would love to see them.
Awh that sounds like it was fun!!
I quit, again, no one enjoys the game anymore bc yall complain too much, the whole thing is revolving around bosses and selfish dom clans.
Peace out - Issa

When i deleted my 2 rogue toons...
O jesus, accidentally or purpose?
Peace out - Issa

being able to walk into the waterfall at Lir's :(
A true hero's shower :lol:
Peace out - Issa

When i deleted my 2 rogue toons...
O jesus, accidentally or purpose?

Because of frustration...
because of DOM CLAN... :evil:
Ayy frustration, i get you, ive never deleted my ranger a few times due to that - could never bring myself tho.
Peace out - Issa

Playing back when dustwither was endgame location. There was always 3 people in the aviator of donns room. We should share the mobs to level. 1 gets the left mob 1 gets the right and another the middle. We would just camp there and kill on spawn to level. Very fun even tho it was time taking. Being 55+ back then was like being 220+ now. Another awesome memories was when ow just came out all the warrior were using 2h weapons and destroying everything haha. I much prefer the old engine to this new one tho. Just an imo.