Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gameplay or Graphics

Gameplay all the way.

Ill play a game with any quality graphics, I may comment on how bad it looks now(like ps1/sega), but I dont really mind.

For me it's like this.

Gameplay 80%
Graphics 10%
Difficulty 10% (I generally dont like easy games)
Storyline 0%

Some of my favorite games: Dark Cloud 1+2, Oblivion, FF7+Explorers, Doom 3+Expansion, Halo 2+3+Reach, Smash series, MGS 1+3, Fable 1, Castlevania SOTN+Portrait of Ruin

I have more, but I can't think of them atm, those are on the top of my list though.
World - Lugh
Furyion - 192 Ice Mage
Stonelord - 100 PvP Warrior
Lavalord - 60 PvP Warrior
Keepin' it old school.
Do you like Celtic Heroes? Join the Official Unofficial Discord today!
https://discord.gg/mPHnzmr

As much as I love a game with good graphics, whats the point of it if the gameplay sucks? Probably why Shovel Knight is so popular. Hehe. Old graphics but heard its fun to play.

But Celtic Heroes is a jewel in the dust. Good graphics, good gameplay, good quests, and for the most part good people.
Angmar Reid—Herne—169 Warrior
RagingRedhead—Danu—186 Warrior (currently more active)
I don’t rage quit, I ginger snap.

Gameplay. You can have astonishing graphics, but with a weak story and poor gameplay players will quickly lose interest.

If you've figured out a solid story and have figured out the other aspects of the game, sure, go ahead and polish the graphics. But to me, graphics are not the most important thing in game development.
Lir
Tanker Baby - 213 Warrior (Guardian of The High Five)
Stubbz - 136 Druid
Sneaky Baby - 107 Rogue
Sniper Baby - ?? Ranger

Morrigan
Sneaky Baby - 50 Rogue

Epona
Tanker Baby - ?? Warrior

Personally for me, it is not important which one has better graphics or which has better games. The most important things for me are childhood flashbacks, the emotions which nintendo and sony brought to me and all the memories when I was playing with my friends at my place. Nowadays Sony is time more developed than Nintendo, it has better graphics and the last model of Playstation is breaking all the trends. So I think that nobody will start to debate here again.

Graphics for me.
Celtic Heroes graphics are superb thats why I play it. I saw the old graphics of Celtic Heroes and it was so bad and ugly. If the Devs never update the graphics, i wouldn't play it.
I wouldn't play games with old and bad graphics in 2020.
Name - Lazy Boy
Class - Rogue
Level - 160
Clan - Just Play and Enjoy
Server - Epona
September, 2020

Everything depends on the game, but I would totally chose gameplay upon graphics. I see graphics as a good bonus for the games, there is nothing really amazing to see if you play MMORPG games like Ragnarok Online Philippines. This is a really cool game that is really addictive, interesting and it doesn't need any good graphics. You just need to have skill and a lot of fun. The same with celtic, I don't think that the majority of players here are keened on graphics. We have another purposes!