Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Pokémon Nostalgia

Na I haven’t, never really interested in fan created games
Neither was I until I read the reviews and looked at a few videos, it looks impressive.
Maybe I’ll ty it when I get the time, for old times sake
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Played some fan games, they can be a little weird especially Pokemon Quartz that doesn't even feature the original Pokemon but fan designed, but its a nice change especially if you burned out so many hours on the official games

Pokemon X was done in under 30 hours.

New battle environment is nice which made me enjoy the game. Story was lacklustre and the rivals were laughable. Game felt too easy even though I never used the broken EXP share or mega stones. Ultimately, it felt like a game catered towards twelve year olds.
Wattzon of Sulis

Any Pokémon game made after platinum is ****.
I have to disagree because black and white are phenomenal. Great story, soundtrack, but easier than its predecessors.

The games have truly become comical with the introduction of Z moves and to a lesser extent mega evolutions.
Wattzon of Sulis

Any Pokémon game made after platinum is ****.
I have to disagree because black and white are phenomenal. Great story, soundtrack, but easier than its predecessors.

The games have truly become comical with the introduction of Z moves and to a lesser extent mega evolutions.
Idek what that is but it sounds stupid af lol. I just liked the classical Pokémon games, basic and casual that would bring the neighbor kids together to play , and that ended after platinum imo. (Emerald is the best game ever made)

Black was the last game I ever played, and it just wasn’t the same lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I played many, up to 3rd gen with glimpse of 4th. My favorite games were mystery dungeon games. To be honest Ive enjoyed mostly hacked roms and exterior softwares that run unique pokemon games.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex

I gave up on Glazed. It felt too unpolished and boring.
Id love to refer u to Super Pokemon Eevee Evolution.

Its a non gameboy pokemon game, its a pokemon game u download with a badass storyline (thats still in development from what Ive read, I should play it again on latest patch) that isnt finished, and the main pokemon which u always use is an Eevee that can switch evolutions at will. Its a Final Fantasy inspired game, the battles are actually 4v4 and not turn-based but speed stat based, and its a bit more dark and 4th wall breaking. Loved it when I played and it looks even better.
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex