Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Who is excited for gardens?

Hope there will be some change in the atmosphere of the game, and the players, hope gardens is worth waiting a year for if not over, just a question to any of OTM staff, will gardens be one multiple maps like tower or just one big map?
Will there be a new luxury shop? Pets? Fashion?
Would love to see all that new stuff.
Hope you all enjoy it and hope you are able to be play when it's out and not sitting in jail.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Re: Who is excited for gardens?

In the screenshots that were leaked, if you look at min map you see two shop icons. Not sure what they are, your guess is as good as mine.

Also looking at all the leaked screenshots, they all have same mini map, meaning there isnt more than one area.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

I don't know that it will directly effect me, but I'm hoping it will increase activity across the board, bringing people back etc. Should make the game more interesting across the board and make everyone more motivated.
But I am excited for the new area to see what all it adds!

Pegasus Lugh Signature & Profile artwork by Angmar Reid
Mindreader ♥ Lethal Ninja (Doge Dandolo/Photon/Shazaam/Staboteur)
AH Dupe Glitch, Community Discord, Database, Bitey's Guide

Support isn't on forums; email issues to support@onethumbmobile.com

I don't know that it will directly effect me, but I'm hoping it will increase activity across the board, bringing people back etc. Should make the game more interesting across the board and make everyone more motivated.
But I am excited for the new area to see what all it adds!
People are always pulled back in by new updates, especially new bosses. But then irl life gets in the way sooner than later, and depending on gear that’s dropped here people will go inactive sooner. It’s usually the same every update.
But this seems to be a pretty big update so hopefully it hooks people who have gone inactive again.
Rogue Level 229+
Playing Since 2011 Yule

"Lol" -Unknown

Clansman of Seed
Turquoise collector ;)

Economy is horrible at most servers because people don't wanna play the game, lack of content kills the servers and economy, hope economy gets better again when gardens come out, need activity levels to raise again and see all the old good players coming back
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I’m super excited for the update, I refuse to lvl past 205 because I want to save the last 15 levels for the Gardens... that and I hate lixing in the tower lol. I really hope the update comes before Spring Break comes around for students, which is in March.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

I’m super excited for the update, I refuse to lvl past 205 because I want to save the last 15 levels for the Gardens... that and I hate lixing in the tower lol. I really hope the update comes before Spring Break comes around for students, which is in March.
I don't think it will come out that quick, we still have to test beta. Would be awesome if it did though!
Belenus is my home.
Natedawg level 220 ranger
Natedawg1 level 221 warrior