Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

congratulations flough

#1
good job flough on raising $130 just shows how much our community loves you within 1 day!!! im sure that will rise every day making you able to run:) we all will miss you on the behalf of rosmert :-) we would so truely love for you too join us we are a big happy family! :-)

-Wishinf you best of luck, CrystalHealing(rosmerta)

Re: congratulations flough

#2
It is a a really good useful and above all very much used app, I would think that OTM would sponsor it to be honest. Better still OTM could by the rights and complete the app, don’t get me wrong it’s great but the notifications aren’t working at the moment. OTM could quite easily sort this out.
Thank you so much for the app btw Flo.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
Under construction ?150+
Under construction ?190+

Re: congratulations flough

#3
ImMinecraftMike wrote:It is a a really good useful and above all very much used app, I would think that OTM would sponsor it to be honest. Better still OTM could by the rights and complete the app, don’t get me wrong it’s great but the notifications aren’t working at the moment. OTM could quite easily sort this out.
Thank you so much for the app btw Flo.

Flough doesn't like notifications and said he won't be adding them
Would you kindly?

Image

Re: congratulations flough

#4
Everything wrote:
ImMinecraftMike wrote:It is a a really good useful and above all very much used app, I would think that OTM would sponsor it to be honest. Better still OTM could by the rights and complete the app, don’t get me wrong it’s great but the notifications aren’t working at the moment. OTM could quite easily sort this out.
Thank you so much for the app btw Flo.

Flough doesn't like notifications and said he won't be adding them



Yes I just read that, it’s a shame but no worries. I still stand by the fact OTM should sponsor the app.
MageM220+
WarriorW220+
RangerR220+
Under construction ?150+
Under construction ?190+

Re: congratulations flough

#6
Thanks everyone.
I am humbled that we were able to raise money to cover the timer app in such a short amount of time.

Rocu (from Rosemerta) has a suitable web server and is interested in hosting the timer app server. He expressed that he had the ability and interest to potentially add functionality to it as well. This is of course up to him, but it seems like the best home for the timer app, and the migration process seems pretty trivial. He reached out to me through the GoFundMe campaign. The GoFundMe campaign raised enough to give me time to migrate it off of AWS and shut it down while working out any kinks to the system on the new server. The Celtic Heroes community is amazing. The game is designed to pit people against each other in fierce competition, and yet amazing people from all over the world come together and help each other.

I am likely going to be moving on from Celtic Heroes.

I will ask Rocu if he wants to be the primary admin of the timer app, and if not (it does take some of my time every day) we may need to find a community member to take over this role.
215+ Druid
220+ Mage
220+ Warrior
220+ Rogue
215+ Ranger

Re: congratulations flough

#8
flough wrote:Thanks everyone.
I am humbled that we were able to raise money to cover the timer app in such a short amount of time.

Rocu (from Rosemerta) has a suitable web server and is interested in hosting the timer app server. He expressed that he had the ability and interest to potentially add functionality to it as well. This is of course up to him, but it seems like the best home for the timer app, and the migration process seems pretty trivial. He reached out to me through the GoFundMe campaign. The GoFundMe campaign raised enough to give me time to migrate it off of AWS and shut it down while working out any kinks to the system on the new server. The Celtic Heroes community is amazing. The game is designed to pit people against each other in fierce competition, and yet amazing people from all over the world come together and help each other.

I am likely going to be moving on from Celtic Heroes.

I will ask Rocu if he wants to be the primary admin of the timer app, and if not (it does take some of my time every day) we may need to find a community member to take over this role.

That's amazing work by Roc, I hadn't even known he'd done that.

Seeing as Forever will be using this app from now on, can you provide the link to donate to it, Flough? Would like to support you for making it as well as keep the app up and running :)
Would you kindly?

Image

Re: congratulations flough

#10
I just want to thank you Flo for all the work you put into creating and maintaining this app. It is an amazing tool that allows clans to easily set and check timers. I personally am incredibly grateful that I don’t have to do math, then calculate wrong half the time, and guiltily explain to clannies why we’ve been waiting at Sreng for 20 minutes.

Best of luck with all your future endeavors.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest