Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 230 ROGUE VS 230 MAGE, New PvP video out!

I watched the video, pretty funny. Using combo in arena, then dueling people that dont notice youre on a combo. Apparently gele gear isnt that great if you have to lix and trick people, and duel people that dont have gele gear. It also looks like a lot of editing in those videos, or does a rogue have so much vit he can take on multiple toons in arena and never get killed, or was that just cut out, and the video where youre playing with your own clan in arena, several stop attacking you and just stand there until you kill them.
Very funny and entertaining tho, nice job propping yourself up

Re: 230 ROGUE VS 230 MAGE, New PvP video out!

I watched the video, pretty funny. Using combo in arena, then dueling people that dont notice youre on a combo. Apparently gele gear isnt that great if you have to lix and trick people, and duel people that dont have gele gear. It also looks like a lot of editing in those videos, or does a rogue have so much vit he can take on multiple toons in arena and never get killed, or was that just cut out, and the video where youre playing with your own clan in arena, several stop attacking you and just stand there until you kill them.
Very funny and entertaining tho, nice job propping yourself up

go watch video again and see that the duel was with no combo... this video was only uploaded cuz he begged to get killed whole day... he was soooo sure he would kill me in a duel... so combo lix went off and we went duelling..

@shade98. Atleast i have full DG.. aight?

Hahahahaha
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------