Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Just a rant

That's not an apology you're straight up attacking scar, concord, moo, and otm
Seriously how am I attacking any?
Sorry I wrote that mid video. After that the apology began, was just a weird intro
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

That's not an apology you're straight up attacking scar, concord, moo, and otm
Sorry I wrote that mid video. After that the apology began, was just a weird intro
Shows the type of people you are.
Don't judge a book by it's cover
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I know what's inside this book of yours, lol. I've been on this forum for 3years and I've read pretty much 100% of your posts.

Ah I also have a toon in conc and a toon in moo. Is that enough for you er?

Also your video was extremely immature watching the entire thing. Again you just slandered scar! He was privately criticizing you for using stolen gear and you publicly and verbally attack him.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

I know what's inside this book of yours, lol. I've been on this forum for 3years and I've read pretty much 100% of your posts.

Ah I also have a toon in conc and a toon in moo. Is that enough for you er?

Also your video was extremely immature watching the entire thing. Again you just slandered scar! He was privately criticizing you for using stolen gear and you publicly and verbally attack him.
Lol you know what's in my book
You forgot to read page 1 the 2nd paragraph where it says it was a clanmate of his.
I didn't play in donn and if so I wouldn't be that rich with rare mount and fash.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw