1. Merching
2. Gold boss farming
3. Farming boggans/pirates/smugglers
4. Boss runs
5. Befriending people and when they quit they give you all their stoofs
6. Selling off collectable items you have hiding in your bank
7. Save your gold
8. Leveling
9. Hosting dice (do not recommend but it can work)
10. Buy chests with plat (heh)

I've used all these methods and I've gone from dirt poor to very rich multiple times with only having to buy plat when I first started on lugh 1 1/2 years ago.

Edit: Fishing is also a great way to get gold
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: New way to get rich quick!!!

Study hard, get good grades, get a good job, spend and invest money wisely, there are no shortcuts unless youre one of the lucky few who wins a lotto, which is also a bad investment because 99.999999999999% of the time, you wont win.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

This game is purposely designed to *** us. You all realize that they update the game and put store prices on items based on platinum buyers? What about us people who are poor?
This is honestly a pay to play game and you can get nowhere unless you buy chests or scam.
LVRogue, retired Android scammer

This game is purposely designed to **** us. You all realize that they update the game and put store prices on items based on platinum buyers? What about us people who are poor?
Ya we realize thats how plat works. Its not to **** us its so that way OTM doesn't go bankrupt lol. Game has to make money some how. and I like plat buying. This way if you want to you can do it, but you don't have to. plenty of players that make it to 220 and beyond without every buying a buck of plat.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

This game is purposely designed to **** us. You all realize that they update the game and put store prices on items based on platinum buyers? What about us people who are poor?
This is honestly a pay to play game and you can get nowhere unless you buy chests or scam.
Chill man. I went from dirt poor all the way to a little over 2m in just a few days from merching (was the first time I've tried it), also went from dirt poor to having 600k just from farming for 5 days. Making gold is easy, you're just lazy.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Chill man. I went from dirt poor all the way to a little over 2m in just a few days from merching (was the first time I've tried it), also went from dirt poor to having 600k just from farming for 5 days. Making gold is easy, you're just lazy.
My point is that the game makes it that, if you buy platinum, then you play just normally. If you do not buy platinum, you are *** as hell in the game. For example, they used to have heroic gloves of haste in shop. Then in 2012, they introduce the Otherworld to the game and there is a type of mob that reduces your attack speed.

I do not have the time to farm all that gold. In fact, I never even made 200k like legitimately.

Then they tell you to level and but wait.. it costs gold to buy xp elixirs!

Therefore, OTM seriously needs to increase the gold rate mobs drop or literally just need to stop adjusting their updates to make platinum buyers play normally. Make platinum buying more worth it.
LVRogue, retired Android scammer